• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Lindell blames failed voter fraud summit on Big Tech ‘conspiracy’

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Are people tiring of the election fraud stuff or is Mike too kooky for even MAGA?

Last week, Mr Lindell held yet another summit in which he promised he would provide evidence that massive voter fraud took place in 2020 and that former President Donald Trump should be the occupant of the Oval Office.

The results were no different than his three-day live documentary or his 2021 "Cyber Symposium" — lots of promises, zero evidence.

With every failure to deliver on his promises, fewer viewers — and, critically, fewer members of the press — have attended the events. Rather than thinking on why these events are failing to gain any traction, Mr Lindell has instead blamed the media for its failures.
Rest of the article

Are people tiring of the election fraud stuff or is Mike too kooky for even MAGA?

Rest of the article

The question is where is his funding coming from?

China is really, really cash heavy right now and really, really angry. They've been known to secretly fund disruptive behavior in the US. North Korea can find cash when it needs to...and then there's Putin!

Follow the money and you will find this guy has some "interesting" foreign clients

Rest of the article

Don't know about this guy. But yes, beyond tired of the 'stolen election'

And all I can say at this point is that if there had been tampering, someone would have written a book on it by now. No book means no evidence, no evidence means I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

Americans together need to pick ONE issue they can all agree on and build from there. Democrats want more $ for education, Republicans say no because they're terrified of transexuals.

Democrats want an end to extreme gun violence, Republicans want more, deadlier guns (and not for hunting!)

Democrats want a clean future, Republicans want 'Drill, baby drill" and 10 cent a gallon gas.

Maybe golf. If you could agree golf is good......

Wait, golf is no longer a non-political activity because of Trump.

Canasta then. Can you agree on Canasta?

I have no idea what it is, but agree and we can start a huge ****ing wave of togetherness and....

.....more guns I guess.

As to election fraud - everyone's sick of the Democrats' election shenanigans.

Have you slept on one of his pillows? They're honestly the best pillows I've ever tried, hands down.
They are cheap cut up foam. A quality pillow will set you back a hundred bucks. Worth it.

Blegh. Just keep selling pillows (haven't tried them, are they really that good) and be happy you're a multi millionaire living in a great country. Protesting against an election that has already been fairly decided and repeatedly investigated doesn't help anyone ( who actually needs help)

Lindel is still facing a $1.3 billion lawsuit by the Dominion Voting Systems company.

Lindel and MyPillow Inc. are srill facing a lawsuit by the Smartmatic SGO Group for libel and deceptive practices to sell pillows.

Lindell and his attorney's were sanctioned by a federal judge for filing frivolous lawsuits against Dominion, Smartmatic, and the public relations company Hamilton Place Strategies.

Mr. L. is one of the most courageous Americans there are.

As a lifelong coward, I sure admire him.

His enemies have done everything possible to bankrupt him.

But he won't shut up.

Thanks to FOX, he can still advertise.

Hopefully he knows this quotation from the author Josephine Tey: "Truth is rightly named the daughter of time."

Who knows? Maybe someday he will be vindicated.

Mr. L. is one of the most courageous Americans there are.

As a lifelong coward, I sure admire him.

His enemies have done everything possible to bankrupt him.

But he won't shut up.

Thanks to FOX, he can still advertise.

Hopefully he knows this quotation from the author Josephine Tey: "Truth is rightly named the daughter of time."

Who knows? Maybe someday he will be vindicated.
Courageous?
He's been pushing a false narrative for almost 2 years, all while grifting people into buying his crappy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom