• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Lee privately trashed 'my friend' Ted Cruz's efforts to overturn the election in texts to Mark Meadows

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I applaud Sen Lee for privately trashing Cruz and his seditious efforts to overturn the election late in DJT's seditious game prior to 1/6/21 but knowing Cruz like we have for years; my concern is why did it take Lee so long to learn what a pos Cruz is?

The 1/6 Committee is gathering more evidence, in which all roads lead to DJT. tick-tock. (y)

1650142043397.png
"I have grave concerns with the way my friend Ted is going about this effort," Lee wrote to Meadows on January 3, according to CNN. "This will not inure to the benefit of the president."

Lee was referencing a movement led by Cruz to get state legislatures under Republican control to send alternative slates of electors or to suggest that they might do so. Trump went so far as to meet with the top two Republican leaders of Michigan's legislature. At the time, Cruz and Republican Sens. Ron Johnson, James Lankford, Steve Daines, John Kennedy, Marsha Blackburn, and Mike Braun suggested allowing a national commission to study fraud allegations and report their findings. State legislatures could then respond by proposing new slates of electors that could differ from their certified results.

Unlike Cruz or Sen. Josh Hawley, Lee did not end up voting to object to the certification of either Arizona or Pennsylvania's results. The Pennsylvania vote came in the early hours of January 7, after lawmakers reconvened following the violent Capitol riot.

They can throw shit all they want in private, but the fact it was private in the first place says alot about the cowardice that is commonplace in the GOP.

They can throw shit all they want in private, but the fact it was private in the first place says alot about the cowardice that is commonplace in the GOP.
It is correct to mention the cowardice in the T-GOP but what's also important now is the few of them who finally come forward to admit the insanity of DJT's Big Lie. Just as Sen Lee has confided in Mark Meadows prior to 1/6/21 what Ted Cruz and others were doing wrong. It took a while for Lee to wake up, but he did. Hopefully further communication from others will surface during the 1/6 Committee's investigation.

I applaud Sen Lee for privately trashing Cruz and his seditious efforts to overturn the election late in DJT's seditious game prior to 1/6/21 but knowing Cruz like we have for years; my concern is why did it take Lee so long to learn what a pos Cruz is?
The 1/6 Committee is gathering more evidence, in which all roads lead to DJT. tick-tock. (y)
View attachment 67385993
"I have grave concerns with the way my friend Ted is going about this effort," Lee wrote to Meadows on January 3, according to CNN. "This will not inure to the benefit of the president."
Lee was referencing a movement led by Cruz to get state legislatures under Republican control to send alternative slates of electors or to suggest that they might do so. Trump went so far as to meet with the top two Republican leaders of Michigan's legislature. At the time, Cruz and Republican Sens. Ron Johnson, James Lankford, Steve Daines, John Kennedy, Marsha Blackburn, and Mike Braun suggested allowing a national commission to study fraud allegations and report their findings. State legislatures could then respond by proposing new slates of electors that could differ from their certified results.
Unlike Cruz or Sen. Josh Hawley, Lee did not end up voting to object to the certification of either Arizona or Pennsylvania's results. The Pennsylvania vote came in the early hours of January 7, after lawmakers reconvened following the violent Capitol riot.
1651779926937.png

"I have grave concerns with the way my friend Ted is going about this effort,"

That is considered trashing? That's polite disagreement. Seems like trying to create controversy where there isnt one, and clicks more likely.

View attachment 67385993

His friend Ted "Insult my wife again Mr. President and I'll lick your other testicle" Cruz?

Cruz and Republican Sens. Ron Johnson, James Lankford, Steve Daines, John Kennedy, Marsha Blackburn, and Mike Braun

What a ghoulish cast of characters.

Cruz and Republican Sens. Ron Johnson, James Lankford, Steve Daines, John Kennedy, Marsha Blackburn, and Mike Braun

What a ghoulish cast of characters.
Oh, I agree. Reminds me a little of the movie CLOWNHOUSE. The ghoulish cast of characters that you mentioned could play convincing roles in it.

Back
Top Bottom