• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Huckabee: Maybe Ann Coulter Should ‘Run for Office’ If She Can Do Better Than Trump

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If Ann Coulter is going to dictate the policies of the Trump administration, then maybe she should just run for office herself.

That was the—seemingly sarcastic—suggestion from former Republican governor and father of the White House press secretary, Mike Huckabee, during an appearance on Brian Kilmeade’s Fox News Radio show on Monday.

Ding, ding. Huckabee hit the nail square on the freaking head. Trump is not the president. Coulter is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-...he-can-do-better-than-trump/?via=twitter_page

Which is terrifying, since Ann Coulter is a ghoulish psychopath.

I dunno about that.

I think she's more of an opportunist who found a gullible audience where she could write everything weird and wonderful nonsense thing they wanted to hear into a book and sell it, making sure every once in awhile to say something outrageous to keep her name in the lime light.

That's the formula and she's made a decent, not outrageously well, but a decent living out of it.

People think Coulter just says the things she says for attention, and doesn't actually believe them, but that's not the case.

She really does hate illegals, gays, non christians, etc.

Whatever we might say about Coulter's other hypocritical qualities, she's at least open about having no empathy for anyone that isn't like her, and doesn't try to hide it. She's just openly what other conservatives try to hide from everyone else.

But she does pinups for her book covers. She can't be all that bad right??? anncoulter.jpg

Wait nvm, that looks straight out of naughty america...

If anyone wanted to know where Sarah gets her stupidity ...

And because I liked words that came out of Huckabee's .... .. "mouth," as they call it. That terrifies me, at least. I mean, **** that guy. But if he is saying this situation is crap, maybe I've been too light on Trump.

The greater sin here is "you don't [sic] always get what you want."

People think Coulter just says the things she says for attention, and doesn't actually believe them, but that's not the case.

She really does hate illegals, gays, non christians, etc.

Whatever we might say about Coulter's other hypocritical qualities, she's at least open about having no empathy for anyone that isn't like her, and doesn't try to hide it. She's just openly what other conservatives try to hide from everyone else.

She's going to be on Bill Maher next Sunday.
Should be very interesting.

And because I liked words that came out of Huckabee's .... .. "mouth," as they call it. That terrifies me, at least. I mean, **** that guy. But if he is saying this situation is crap, maybe I've been too light on Trump.

LOL! How can you of all people, be "too light on Trump?"
You're Mister Person, you know..."a little bitter", what gives? :lamo

LOL! How can you of all people, be "too light on Trump?"
You're Mister Person, you know..."a little bitter", what gives? :lamo

Yeah, but if Huckabee really is sharply negative about Trump? Huckabee?

Yeah, but if Huckabee really is sharply negative about Trump? Huckabee?

I know, that's what I'm saying. That's why I thought your post was awesomely hilarious.
Go bitter, my man :lamo

I know, that's what I'm saying. That's why I thought your post was awesomely hilarious.
Go bitter, my man :lamo
I'd rather be covered in BBQ sauce and locked in a dark room with a Tasmanian devil, than watch 30 seconds of the Crypt Keeper pontificating about anything.

I'd rather be covered in BBQ sauce and locked in a dark room with a Tasmanian devil, than watch 30 seconds of the Crypt Keeper pontificating about anything.

I may not agree with you but that was funny. :funny

I may not agree with you but that was funny. :funny

giphy-29a20.gif

Governor Huckabee was right. Trump is president. Not Coulter. Not Pelosi. Not Schumer. Not Hillary.

But it IS Coulter, and also co-president Limbaugh, who are giving Trump his marching orders. Trump was ready to make a deal. Presidents Coulter and Limbaugh vetoed that deal. :mrgreen:

But it IS Coulter, and also co-president Limbaugh, who are giving Trump his marching orders. Trump was ready to make a deal. Presidents Coulter and Limbaugh vetoed that deal. :mrgreen:

If you think Trump is taking orders from anyone you are seriously deluded.

Back
Top Bottom