• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Huckabee: Maybe Ann Coulter Should ‘Run for Office’ If She Can Do Better Than Trump

If you think Trump is taking orders from anyone you are seriously deluded.

So Trump is ready to make a deal in December. Coulter says no. Trump changes his mind. No delusion here. That is exactly what happened.

So Trump is ready to make a deal in December. Coulter says no. Trump changes his mind. No delusion here. That is exactly what happened.

Normal people can understand the fact that just because Trump maneuvered in a certain way that some random pundit predicted does not mean Trump was compelled to move in a certain way at the behest of the pundit.

I dunno about that.

I think she's more of an opportunist who found a gullible audience where she could write everything weird and wonderful nonsense thing they wanted to hear into a book and sell it, making sure every once in awhile to say something outrageous to keep her name in the lime light.

That's the formula and she's made a decent, not outrageously well, but a decent living out of it.

Can she be both? A ghoulish opportunistic psychopath that makes a decent living out of it.

Normal people can understand the fact that just because Trump maneuvered in a certain way that some random pundit predicted does not mean Trump was compelled to move in a certain way at the behest of the pundit.

I'm just really glad that we now see what a Sean Hannity/Rush Limbaugh/Ann Coulter presidency (or government) would look like.

It's exactly what we thought it would be. Hate and madness.

Ding, ding. Huckabee hit the nail square on the freaking head. Trump is not the president. Coulter is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-...he-can-do-better-than-trump/?via=twitter_page

She may as well run. I don't see why Trumpers wouldn't support. She is really open about being against the "browning of America." She says that phrase all the damn time. Why won't Fox and other hosts just outright blacklist for the blatant racism, but that is the GOP today. She could win the primary.

I dunno about that.

I think she's more of an opportunist who found a gullible audience where she could write everything weird and wonderful nonsense thing they wanted to hear into a book and sell it, making sure every once in awhile to say something outrageous to keep her name in the lime light.

That's the formula and she's made a decent, not outrageously well, but a decent living out of it.

Well at least we now know Dan Coulter can't serve in the military.

So you would rather have Trump than Coulter?

I would. Coulter is actively malicious 100% of the time. Trump is actively malicious and dumb as **** 50% of the time and the other 50% he's just dumb as ****.

Just think about the people around the world, and in our country, that Trump seems to like. The crazy guy from North Korea. Putin. Sean and Rush and Ann. Stephen Miller. Fox and Friends.

And think about who he doesn't like. A number of our generals. Our intelligence community. Our allies. Mueller. The IRS. The FBI.

She's going to be on Bill Maher next Sunday.
Should be very interesting.

That takes as set of balls after she egged Trump to turn down the budget deal given Maher's audience. But of course we all know Ann has balls.

Colter was the first to predict Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for President. They all thought that was hysterically funny.

Back
Top Bottom