• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Flynn Can Stop Fretting

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There is a world-wide computer chip shortage.

Under our skin as in from a vaccine? If so, I'm still pissed, It's been a year since my first shot and almost a year since my second. I don't know which dose the microchip was in but it ain't working. I still lose my wifi when I leave home. How is the damn thing supposed to work?

Huh this guy is still around?

I figured that with the recent loss of several Russian Generals, they would have hired Flynn by now.

I wonder if he owns a smartphone?

There is a world-wide computer chip shortage.

Have you bought any shares from the IPO of Consolidated Operational Worldwide Computer Heuristic Intelligent Programmable Systems company yet? I hear that they are located in Texas and use nothing but Texas produced materials.

Yeah, but at least Soylent Green isn't people...right?

Flynn is a Democrat

Under our skin as in from a vaccine? If so, I'm still pissed, It's been a year since my first shot and almost a year since my second. I don't know which dose the microchip was in but it ain't working. I still lose my wifi when I leave home. How is the damn thing supposed to work?
Start worrying when the little blue light in your arm starts flashing; it's a signal from the Soros/Gates/Zuckerberg cabal that you're ready to be assimilated into their world domination collective programme. Be prepared!

Start worrying when the little blue light in your arm starts flashing; it's a signal from the Soros/Gates/Zuckerberg cabal that you're ready to be assimilated into their world domination collective programme. Be prepared!
I just want to know when or if it actually does start working, does that mean I won't lose my wifi when I go out?

These guys really do have a thing for George Soros.
They manage to blame him for everything he must be ****ing knackered from being involved in so many evil plots all round the world.
Does the guy have time to sleep?

These guys really do have a thing for George Soros.
They manage to blame him for everything he must be ****ing knackered from being involved in so many evil plots all round the world.
Does the guy have time to sleep?
He has his evil Minyans helping out.

Back
Top Bottom