• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Carey Wins Ohio Election in Test of Trump's Power in GOP Primaries

Yes, Ohio-15 was a success for the Trump supported candidate and Ohio-11 was a loss for the AOC/Bernie supported candidate and a win for the not as far left Dem.
Largely because Biden is the far left now.

Are you ready for GA Republican senate candidate, Hershall Walker?

A trumpist winning anything is bad news.

Yes, Ohio-15 was a success for the Trump supported candidate and Ohio-11 was a loss for the AOC/Bernie supported candidate and a win for the not as far left Dem.
So when tRump 'wins' it shows his power, when his candidate loses it's the deep state working against him.... :rolleyes:

The real proof will be if his picks can turn a district for the GOP. A MAGA candidate winning in a deep red state doesn't prove his strength.

My take on the two parties is the GOP still wants the Rabid faction and the Blues are looking for more moderate voices... :unsure:

So when tRump 'wins' it shows his power, when his candidate loses it's the deep state working against him.... :rolleyes:
Your words. I guess they must reflect your opinion.

Largely because Biden is the far left now.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are right-wing, not left. When can we have a normal conversation about the nuanced view that liberalism and leftism are not the same?

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are right-wing, not left. When can we have a normal conversation about the nuanced view that liberalism and leftism are not the same?
Ok, whatever guy. No they’re not. There is no standard by which Harris is “right wing” going back to the origin of the term in the French Revolution

Ok, whatever guy. No they’re not. There is no standard by which Harris is “right wing” going back to the origin of the term in the French Revolution
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
🙄

yeah because no left wing regime ever had law enforcement? Weak sauce man.

The Democrats are doing everything they can to crush the left. Did you not see what happened in Ohio?
Yeah the stalinists stopped the Trotskyite?

In Ohio-15? Are you joking?
Correct. Ohio is an apartheid gerrymandered state like Alabama, part of the New Confederacy.

Correct. Ohio is an apartheid gerrymandered state like Alabama, part of the New Confederacy.
Ok, it’s none of those things but sure

Such as with voting rights. Keep up the inJustice Dimwit lies.

Ok, it’s none of those things but sure
Confederate Ohio went 53.27 Trump to 45.24 Biden. That’s a 9 to 7 ratio for the House. Apartheid Ohio has a 12-4 ratio. Anything more you need to be taught, EMNofSeattle?

Confederate Ohio went 53.27 Trump to 45.24 Biden. That’s a 9 to 7 ratio for the House. Apartheid Ohio has a 12-4 ratio. Anything more you need to be taught, EMNofSeattle?
That’s not how elections work in district politics.

Such as with voting rights. Keep up the inJustice Dimwit lies.
You need to be more like Iguanaman. If you want an example of a good-faith Democrat voter, you should probably research their posting history. Whatever the **** this bullshit is is not going to convince me over to your side. But keep "throwing bombs" if that's what suits you. I'll just ignore your ass. Keep throwing "mOdErAtE" bombs against a brick wall and see what it gets you.

That’s not how elections work in district politics.
I’m looking for a GOP that knows something about federal and state district mapping. Can you help me find one please?

You need to be more like Iguanaman. If you want an example of a good-faith Democrat voter, you should probably research their posting history. Whatever the **** this bullshit is is not going to convince me over to your side. But keep "throwing bombs" if that's what suits you. I'll just ignore your ass. Keep throwing "mOdErAtE" bombs against a brick wall and see what it gets you.
Keep voting for Ru$$ian stooges like dzhill Stein.

Georgia: won by Democrat Biden; has an 8-6 GOP House; will go to at least 10-4. That’s two losses Democrats. Like to know the other 49?

Back
Top Bottom