• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mika Brzezinski Absent From ‘Morning Joe’ Day After Slur Due To ‘Family Event’

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/brzezinksi-absent-from-morning-joe

One day after she made a homophobic slur on the air, MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski was missing from the “Morning Joe” set Thursday, though co-host Joe Scarborough said her absence was due to a “long-standing family event.”

On Wednesday, Brzezinski referred to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as “a wannabe dictator’s butt boy.”
==================================
She later apologized via Twitter.

Have the Powers that Be at MSNBC gotten to Mrs. Scarborough?

Have the Powers that Be at MSNBC gotten to Mrs. Scarborough?

No, I do not think so.

I think that we can take her husband's word at face value.

No doubt those two love birds will soon be back together on the air giving their predictable two bits.

Although I have not watched the gruesome twosome since January, 2017, I do not think that she should lose her job because of that phrase.

And, of course, she won't. After all, she is a liberal and a woman.

I dunno, liberal or not, I don't want my news commentators blurting out anything like this. The whole media is going crazy on both sides.

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom