• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants from caravan begin climbing border fence in Tijuana

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Migrants who reached the border fence in that area are from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and El Salvador.

“As we have said repeatedly, being a member of a caravan doesn’t give you any special rights to enter the country,” Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Katie Waldman said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. “If they arrive at a Port of Entry, they will have to wait in line in keeping with the lawful processes at our ports of entry. If they attempt to enter illegally, they will have violated U.S. criminal law and in accordance with the President’s proclamation and the Interim Final Rule they would be ineligible for asylum.”

The San Diego Union-Tribune released video that showed the perspective of those climbing the fences from the Mexican side of the border.

I think it's now safe to say that not all are here to apply for asylum. Some really never had any intention in following our laws.

border11.jpg

1200x675

I thought the caravan was supposed to be a lot bigger than that.

Was this a fake ad trying to show how stupid a wall is?

Wall seems to be working............:lamo

Hey, look at that! There was a wall and everything, and it didn't appear to do anything whatsoever to slow them down. I thought our idiot in chief was going to be sending the military to stop this? Did the incompetent buffoon send them to the wrong part of the border or did nobody explain to him how ridiculously long the border actually is?

Was this a fake ad trying to show how stupid a wall is?

A stock photo...Migrant protesters have climbed that wall...But did not venture to the US side...This is not from the caravan...Just a pathetic attempt to fear monger...Epic FAIL

Hey, look at that! There was a wall and everything, and it didn't appear to do anything whatsoever to slow them down. I thought our idiot in chief was going to be sending the military to stop this? Did the incompetent buffoon send them to the wrong part of the border or did nobody explain to him how ridiculously long the border actually is?

That's not a wall. It's a border fence.
You might want to get an eye exam.

I think it's now safe to say that not all are here to apply for asylum. Some really never had any intention in following our laws.

Funny thing is, Donald Trump has not sent a single solitary tweet about the caravan since the election. I think it's safe to say that this whole thing was a big stunt to try and get angry racist idiots to the polls. Must not have worked.

That's not a wall. It's a border fence.
You might want to get an eye exam.

HAHAHA!!! It's the same ****ing thing!!! Have you seen pictures of the stupid wall? It's just like that "border fence." It has slots in it so border patrol agents can see what's happening on the other side, but those very slots provide really nice places to grip onto as you climb up it.

You are right. That wall isn't stopping all those hispanic drug dealers and murderers from entering the US. And isn't it funny how Shepard Smith from Fox News reported that the evil caravan was about 2 months away from the US border and now magically a far right trump supporter produces photos showing that they were jumping over a wall at the US border.

This is all complete BS and the deplorable trump supporter who posted this sh**** should be ashamed of themselves.

Better luck next time.

HAHAHA!!! It's the same ****ing thing!!! Have you seen pictures of the stupid wall? It's just like that "border fence." It has slots in it so border patrol agents can see what's happening on the other side, but those very slots provide really nice places to grip onto as you climb up it.

Are you serious? Is trump's fantastic multi-billion $ wall really just a fence? I thought it was going to be more like the Berlin wall. You know the wall that trump cried over when it was torn down.

A stock photo...Migrant protesters have climbed that wall...But did not venture to the US side...This is not from the caravan...Just a pathetic attempt to fear monger...Epic FAIL

Why do you support immigrants violating our laws and morals?

Are you serious? Is trump's fantastic multi-billion $ wall really just a fence? I thought it was going to be more like the Berlin wall. You know the wall that trump cried over when it was torn down.

The Bush admin. built this fence; DHS under Janet Napolitano.

You might want to study up on these things before you blame Trump.

I thought the caravan was supposed to be a lot bigger than that.

I agree. I thought it was supposed to be a lot bigger and why are they just sitting on the fence? Why aren't they jumping over? I don't see any of trump's troops waiting there with their big guns.

This is definitely FAKE news but the white supremacist trump supporters will believe all of the BS.

Back
Top Bottom