• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants from caravan begin climbing border fence in Tijuana

Why are you angry white people so afraid of the caravan?

What caravan?

Nah the Marines are sitting on their asses 50 Miles away...Try again

Your reading comprehension is as bad as ever... quote where I stated anything about where the Marines are.

Migrants from caravan begin climbing border fence in Tijuana

I think it's now safe to say that not all are here to apply for asylum. Some really never had any intention in following our laws.

border11.jpg

1200x675

https://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2018/11/migrant_caravan_heads_north_af.html
Migrant caravan heads north after departing Mexico City (photos)
Updated Nov 12; Posted Nov 12

https://www.distance.to/Tijuana/Mexico-City
The geographic midpoint between Tijuana and Mexico-City is in 715.00 mi (1,150.69 km) distance between both points in a bearing of 124.92°. It is located in Mexico, Chihuahua, Guadalupe y Calvo (México, Chihuahua, Guadalupe y Calvo).

Damn those migrants walk fast!

I agree. I thought it was supposed to be a lot bigger and why are they just sitting on the fence? Why aren't they jumping over? I don't see any of trump's troops waiting there with their big guns.

This is definitely FAKE news but the white supremacist trump supporters will believe all of the BS.

There have been "protests" at this border fence...This was from spring of 2017...Nobody jumped to the US side...Notice the 4 Border patrol ATV's monitoring...This is not the caravan...This is fake news

Nah the Marines are sitting on their asses 50 Miles away...Try again

Lets ask trixare4kids why the marines and the army aren't protecting the border like trump keeps crapping about. C'mon trixare4kids - tell us where the marines and army are?

Why would anybody support illegal entry?

:coffeepap
We used to have a guy here who said that Borders were racist constructs and anybody that supported a border or immigration requirements was a stone cold racist... so to answer your question I have no ****ing idea why people support illegal entry... but they do.

They look like pretty easy targets for any half decent sniper... let alone a Marine Scout Sniper.

Do you see the border patrol guys sitting on ATV(s) on the U.S. side of the fence? Those who attempt to enter illegally there aren't going anywhere but to jail.

Lets ask trixare4kids why the marines and the army aren't protecting the border like trump keeps crapping about. C'mon trixare4kids - tell us where the marines and army are?

Salad just told you... they are 50 miles away at Camp Pendelton .... great surf spots BTW... I used to surf Blacks, Trestles and San O all the time.

Why would anybody support illegal entry?

:coffeepap

Noone supports illegal entry. And BTW - seeking asylum is NOT ILLEGAL. What is ILLEGAL is white supremacist trump supporter sending bombs to trump's critics. And a white supremacist US born domestic terrorist storming into a school or church killing innocent people is also ILLEGAL.

We used to have a guy here who said that Borders were racist constructs and anybody that supported a border or immigration requirements was a stone cold racist... so to answer your question I have no ****ing idea why people support illegal entry... but they do.

I believe it...

Some support illegal entry because Trump doesn't and there are others like that guy you described above. More than we realize, believe me.

Wall seems to be working............:lamo

It is pretty amusing to watch people accidentally rebut themselves. But hey, when a person tells enough lies they're about to trip over themselves at some point.

Do you see the border patrol guys sitting on ATV(s) on the U.S. side of the fence? Those who attempt to enter illegally there aren't going anywhere but to jail.

Shooting a few will thin out that crowd faster than anything...

Time to admit you posted fake News.....Maybe you were duped...Still Epic Fail...Stop the Fear Mongering

Where is ICE? CBP agents? The US military? The people militia's?

Lol. No one could keep track of a walking caravan many miles long?

FAKE NEWS.

Noone supports illegal entry. And BTW - seeking asylum is NOT ILLEGAL. What is ILLEGAL is white supremacist trump supporter sending bombs to trump's critics. And a white supremacist US born domestic terrorist storming into a school or church killing innocent people is also ILLEGAL.

Yes. People do. We had a few here that used to be very vocal about it, in fact.

Nice strawman. :roll:
Who here said seeking asylum is illegal. Do the people attempting to jump/taunt the border patrol look like they care about getting asylum?

Try again.

I'll let you get back to your Trump bashing then...

Not going to happen...Stop slobbering and spitting up over yourself about it

Again with the reading comprehension FAIL. :lol:

Quote where I said it was going to happen...

Where is ICE? CBP agents? The US military? The people militia's?

Lol. No one could keep track of a walking caravan many miles long?

FAKE NEWS.

Why don't you read the links posted above and learn something new today?

Why do you support immigrants violating our laws and morals?

Why is someone in New Zealand so worried about asylum seekers in America? If you are an American in NZ , I suggest you go back to America cos NZ now has a decent Prime Minister who KNOWS that seeking asylum is NOT ILLEGAL.

And BTW - the last 5 mass shootings in America were all committed by US born white supremacist males with assault rifles. Talk about violating US laws and morals.

Who here said seeking asylum is illegal. Do the people attempting to jump/taunt the border patrol look like they care about getting asylum?

Try again.

Please stop posting Fake News Stories like this...That are easily de-bunked...You are just embarrassing yourself

Try again.

I'll stop bashing trump as soon as he does something that doesn't warrant bashing. The orange ***** grabbing a-hole is a disgrace. Gonna celebrate when the douchebag is arrested and thrown in jail. Along with 4 billion other people around the world.

I'll stop bashing trump as soon as he does something that doesn't warrant bashing. The orange ***** grabbing a-hole is a disgrace. Gonna celebrate when the douchebag is arrested and thrown in jail. Along with 4 billion other people around the world.

Which 4 billion?

You do what you must.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom