• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants dropped off at VP Harris's residence

I know that may have. I doubt its over 50% though.

"Since more than one half of all US undocumented residents arrive by air, visa-issuing posts have become the real frontline deterrent to undocumented migration," the study concludes. "This report suggests that more attention and resources should be given to that crucial mission of the US Department of State."

I agree that building a wall is far from the best solution, but since there is no political willpower to fix the problem otherwise, that's about all we have left.

All we have left is the most expensive and time consuming plan available?

That sucks

As a whole, the left is for illegal immigration, the right is not. I'm sure there are some on both sides that differ.

Subjective statement. From my point of view if you ignore employers of illegals you support illegal immigration.

Are you from toon-town?
Probably not since I don't know what that is. What/where is that?

Where I am from, however is a mostly red voter agriculture center. As I have mentioned before, the farmers here have Trump signs (yes still) on the interstate side of their crop circles while at the same time building housing for illegals on the back side. Just follow the signs that say trabajo and you will find them.

The hyprocracy is staggering.

What?

Did you edit it after my response?
The editing timing doesn't work that way, you know that. The bottom line is using desperate people as political pawns is cruel. If you support the action, Joe Biden was talking about you.

Have a great day, I'm done playing your stupid posting games.

"Since more than one half of all US undocumented residents arrive by air, visa-issuing posts have become the real frontline deterrent to undocumented migration," the study concludes. "This report suggests that more attention and resources should be given to that crucial mission of the US Department of State."

Yes...

Look at how many of these numbers are the same people overstaying their visa year after year.

If all of them stayed over for 10 years in a row, then the count of people would only be 1/10th.
All we have left is the most expensive and time consuming plan available?

That sucks
Yes. The wall is a bad choice, but it seems to be the only choice.
Subjective statement. From my point of view if you ignore employers of illegals you support illegal immigration.
I don't ignore them. I believe every employer who knowingly hires illegal immigrants, need to go to jail, and have significant fines imposed that are actual deterrents.

Probably not since I don't know what that is. What/where is that?
It's imaginary...

Where I am from, however is a mostly red voter agriculture center. As I have mentioned before, the farmers here have Trump signs (yes still) on the interstate side of their crop circles while at the same time building housing for illegals on the back side. Just follow the signs that say trabajo and you will find them.

The hyprocracy is staggering.
It's part of reality. The farmer that pays extra for legal workers, has to charge a higher price. Since his neighbors hire illegals, he is forced to so he can be competitive.

The harsh reality is, be as illegal as your neighbors, or go bankrupt.

Nancy Pelosi also has illegal workers picking her wine grapes.

I think illegals should be shipped off to her.

Last edited:
Not at all.

I am all for legal immigration, but we need to make it impractical for illegal immigrants.

We need to make it impossible for them to find employment.
Thanks for the clarification.

I agree with your position of make it impractical for illegal immigrants and impossible for employment.

The Fake Republicans once again blowing state tax dollars like drunken sailors ............

VOTE NO On ABBOTT

VOTE NO On Desantis

Fake Republicans are costing we taxpayers money by not putting these immigrants to work when just about every employer on the USA planet is begging for employees.

Instead Fake Republicans want all of we taxpayers to maintain their upkeep.

• The DHS estimates greatly exceed the CMS estimates for about 30 countries, half of them participants in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).2
• Slightly more than half of the 628,799 reported to be overstays by DHS actually left the country but their departures were not recorded.
• After adjusting the DHS estimates to take account of unrecorded departures, as well as departures in 2016 of overstays that lived here in 2015, overstay population growth was near zero in 2016.

I know it has been pointed out already, but feel the need to keep repeating: And the folks who think this is cool and funny chaffed at HRC commenting on the "basket of deplorables" and Biden's comments about them in his speech last week?

Expected whataboutism. How weak.

LOL projection and hypocrisy. Good job. :LOL:
Can't spell it out any clearer. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. This isn't a pile of garbage unloaded on someone's driveway. These are living, breathing, feeling people being used as political pawns.

My God what has happened to basic decency when one thinks using these migrant families, including children, as political pawns is something to be gleeful about? The sheer cruelty and insensitivity of those orchestrating these political stunts is disgusting as is the glee shown by some.

Move them out of your area if you must but for Gods sake do it with some level of decency by at least notifying the receiving location so food and lodging can be put in place.
Riiiight.

Would it be equally indecent and equally a political stunt if, speaking purely hypothetically, special interest groups that support Democrats went to places like Guatemala, El Salvador, Peru, Nicaragua and Honduras to recruit people for "migrant caravans" and routed them to the US because they figured the political optics of these poor, abused, oppressed people coming to the US would look bad for Trump and his border policies?

Probably. I don't know the factual; details though.
What I have read is that Abbott, Deucy, and now DeSantis have been trafficking in immigrants that the Fed had stopped and processed and released pending their Immigration Court proceedings. And that the immigrants were supposed to let ICE know where they have landed, so to speak.

Can't spell it out any clearer. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. This isn't a pile of garbage unloaded on someone's driveway. These are living, breathing, feeling people being used as political pawns.
But the cruelty is half the fun!

Ask any MAGAT.

Democrats are the biggest hypocrites on the planet and now it is in full bloom.
They claim Republicans are evil, hateful, intolerant, racist xenophobes for not wanting migrants in. Now that the migrants are coming to rich white neighborhoods like Martha's Vinyard, they want this problem fixed. Build a higher wall. Call in the Natiional Guard. ROFL

Do you believe in magic?

then you do agree that tRump and pence came into the oval office with a republican majority in the house and senate and did nothing to rid our nation of the estimated 12 million undocumented immigrants living in the USA

but now you are wondering why biden has not solved the problem reagan perpetuated when making illegal immigrants American citizens

Decency has been replaced by stunts.
The stunt was performed by Joe Biden when he decided to let them in. It's backfiring now that the migrants are showing up in the neighborhoods of his rich, white, liberal elitist buddies. I bet they are secretly calling him now telling him to end his stunt.

That does not identify me.
They claim Republicans are evil, hateful, intolerant, racist xenophobes for not wanting migrants in.
Only the Republicans who have identified themselves as evil, hateful, intolerant, racist, xenophobes.
Like Donald Trump and many of the 73 million folks that voted for him in 2020.
Now that the migrants are coming to rich white neighborhoods like Martha's Vinyard, they want this problem fixed.
I have always wanted the immigration problem fixed, comprehensively.
But I have always put forth that border barriers are not the sole answer, especially when they come in the form of Trump's alleged "big beautiful wall", partisan campaign pledge, that we all know Mexico certainly did not pay for, as he promised a countless number of times.
Migrants have always come to rich white neighborhoods, as well as to not so rich other neighborhoods.
They go where they can hide, find jobs, have family, etc..
Build a higher wall. Call in the Natiional Guard. ROFL
A higher wall was built and that has not stopped them.
Trump called in the National Guard to the border, that did not stop them.
None of that is a solution, not before Trump, not when Trump did it, and it would not be now.
Trump did nothing to address the fact that 44% of the 12 million illegals here when he entered office were immigrants that had entered legally but had then fallen into illegal status.
Trump did not arm ICE and the CBP with any significant increase in Immigration Courts and Lawyers for overseeing the law and the processing of so many illegals.
Bush failed to fix that problem.
Obama tried to work on that problem but failed to solve it.
Trump failed as well.
Biden is doing no better.
Yet all of those presidents increased or tried to increase the number of ICE agents and CPB agents.
You can't solve it by having more police if you don't increase the courts.

The Dems are right this time.

In order to stop the visceral dissension in this country, such stunts should be avoided.

Both sides should try to act like mature adults.
Whats the alternative for states where CBP is releasing million of immigrants into them?

They claim Republicans are evil, hateful, intolerant, racist xenophobes for not wanting migrants in. Now that the migrants are coming to rich white neighborhoods like Martha's Vinyard, they want this problem fixed. Build a higher wall. Call in the Natiional Guard. ROFL

A main thrust of the left's "support" for illegals is the ability to call republicans racist for not supporting illegals. When Texas, Florida and Arizona bus illegals to other parts of the country, it allows us to examine what "support" actually means.

The stunt was performed by Joe Biden when he decided to let them in. It's backfiring now that the migrants are showing up in the neighborhoods of his rich, white, liberal elitist buddies. I bet they are secretly calling him now telling him to end his stunt.
Just stop. Illegals have come in under every president, you don't get to make stupid posts like that unfettered.

Back
Top Bottom