• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Miers' Law Firm Defrauded Investors

aquapub said:
"Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud." Danareah

This is a sign of persecution, not of rampant corruption. Just ask Bill Clinton. That was his rationale for everything from Whitewater, to Vince Foster, to Monica Lewinsky, to not responding to eight years worth of Al Queda attacks, to RAISING CAMPAIGN FUNDS THROUGH COMMUNIST CHINA (....THIS is ACTUAL, not to mention, treasonous corruption), to perjury, to TAKING BRIBES FROM ADM MILLING, to rape allegations, to Sandy Berger.

Bush is being frivolously attacked, yes, but the "charges" tend to have zero substance. You are trying way too hard to defame Bush by linking insignificant, unrelated, trumped up psuedo-controversies to him.

Besides, Democrats have cornered the market on ACTUAL corruption, so spare us the glass house smear campaign. :roll:

Got a link for that? :)

I am not sure how much Ms Meirs supports gay rights as my friend Danarhea seems to think........I just found this little tid bit in a column in my local paper......

http://kitsapsun.com/bsun/nw_national/article/0,2403,BSUN_19093_4136699,00.html

She signed a questionnaire for a gay rights group saying she supported equal civil rights for lesbians and gays. She said she was not seeking the group's endorsement and she opposed a repeal of a law banning sodomy....

This is the law that was repealed in Texas earlier this year......

Navy Pride said:
I am not sure how much Ms Meirs supports gay rights as my friend Danarhea seems to think........I just found this little tid bit in a column in my local paper......

http://kitsapsun.com/bsun/nw_national/article/0,2403,BSUN_19093_4136699,00.html

She signed a questionnaire for a gay rights group saying she supported equal civil rights for lesbians and gays. She said she was not seeking the group's endorsement and she opposed a repeal of a law banning sodomy....

This is the law that was repealed in Texas earlier this year......

And the reason she opposed it had nothing to do with whether she thought it was legal or not. She did not think any case would come up involving Dallas. That is the ONLY reason. It is not that she opposed it, but was not going to support the repeal for that reason.

Next fabrication please.

danarhea said:
And the reason she opposed it had nothing to do with whether she thought it was legal or not. She did not think any case would come up involving Dallas. That is the ONLY reason. It is not that she opposed it, but was not going to support the repeal for that reason.

Next fabrication please.

Can you prove that please? Never mind.......:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Can you prove that please? Never mind.......:roll:

I already posted the ****ing link for it. Read the goddam thing.

danarhea said:
I already posted the ****ing link for it. Read the goddam thing.

And I posted a link on how she feels about the sodomy case in Texas.......::confused:

Navy Pride said:
Let the smear tactrics begin from our left wing friends.....

Its funny this is not all over the news...........

are you sure your in the military (*navy)
you dont seem smart enough to get in

Back
Top Bottom