• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Miers' Law Firm Defrauded Investors

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Harriet Miers' Law firm was fined 30 million dollars for vouching for 2 scam artists, therefore being part of a ponzi scheme that defrauded investors.

Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud. Bush cant even nominate someone to the Supreme Court that isnt tarnished in one way or another. This has to be the most corrupt administration in US history. Forget about Tammany Hall. Forget about Teapot Dome. They are tempests compare to this perfect storm of corruption.

Article is here.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
danarhea said:
Harriet Miers' Law firm was fined 30 million dollars for vouching for 2 scam artists, therefore being part of a ponzi scheme that defrauded investors.

Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud. Bush cant even nominate someone to the Supreme Court that isnt tarnished in one way or another. This has to be the most corrupt administration in US history. Forget about Tammany Hall. Forget about Teapot Dome. They are tempests compare to this perfect storm of corruption.

Article is here.
Let the smear tactrics begin from our left wing friends.....

Its funny this is not all over the news...........
 

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
15,675
Reaction score
2,979
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
danarhea said:
Harriet Miers' Law firm was fined 30 million dollars for vouching for 2 scam artists, therefore being part of a ponzi scheme that defrauded investors.

Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud. Bush cant even nominate someone to the Supreme Court that isnt tarnished in one way or another. This has to be the most corrupt administration in US history. Forget about Tammany Hall. Forget about Teapot Dome. They are tempests compare to this perfect storm of corruption.

Article is here.
Danarhea, you are posting some good stuff today. Keep it up, you smearer of the right-wing party. ;)

Navy Pride, sometimes it takes a little time before news comes out. Just give it time.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
aps said:
Danarhea, you are posting some good stuff today. Keep it up, you smearer of the right-wing party. ;)

Navy Pride, sometimes it takes a little time before news comes out. Just give it time.
Thanks, I will do that, but I will lose very little sleep over it........
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Navy Pride said:
Let the smear tactrics begin from our left wing friends.....

Its funny this is not all over the news...........
When in doubt, call the other guy a Liberal. OK. Its a good tactic. I think I will use it.

Navy Pride, YOU are the damn Liberal here, not me. Bush could have picked any number of legitimate Conservative judges with proven track records, but passed them all over for someone who tried to bring feminism to Southern Methodist University, and who supports gay rights. Since you support her so much, that makes YOU the liberal.

You and your damn Liberal buddies. Grrrrrrrrr.

OK everyone, say hi to the newest Liberal on this board. He goes by the name of Navy Pride, and here is his mascot:



I got your number, RINO.
 

Deegan

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Well this is not a left-wing smear, this is a conservative one. I am in agreement with the conservatives like Dan on this one, but not for his petty accusations of fraud, but because this woman is not accountable. I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else, she has never been a judge, so there is little to know about her. Bush has truly lost his balls on this pick, and is taking a cowards approach at this selection, truly disgusting.:doh
 

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
18,265
Reaction score
6,648
Location
Utah
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
It isn't a smear if you are telling the truth. Bush knows he is heading for lame duck status, and is pulling all the stunts he thinks he can get away with while he still can.
As for Miers, how can ANYONE say she is even minimally qualified, much less the best possible choice? There must be thousands out there more qualified for the job, but of course, they aren't friends of the shrub. Makes me regret voting for him, but the only alternative was not acceptable to me.
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Deegan said:
Well this is not a left-wing smear, this is a conservative one. I am in agreement with the conservatives like Dan on this one, but not for his petty accusations of fraud, but because this woman is not accountable. I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else, she has never been a judge, so there is little to know about her. Bush has truly lost his balls on this pick, and is taking a cowards approach at this selection, truly disgusting.:doh
And that is proof positive that, despite our bashing of each other on the last board we were on, that you are definitely a conservative on this issue. I know we have been at each other's throats for going on a year now, but we do have much in common. We just disagree a lot on Bush, but once he is gone, I think we will pretty much be on the same page.
 

Deegan

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
danarhea said:
And that is proof positive that, despite our bashing of each other on the last board we were on, that you are definitely a conservative on this issue. I know we have been at each other's throats for going on a year now, but we do have much in common. We just disagree a lot on Bush, but once he is gone, I think we will pretty much be on the same page.

I am sure we do agree on many issues, I just don't like the folks that you so often get your information from. Pat for instance, I was about to vote for him when he ran, I agreed with a whole lot of what he had to say, then I found out he was a Jew basher, and a religious nut. I also discovered he was a bit of a hypocrite, he defends the war in Vietnam, but is currently trashing this war at every turn. He is just a very confusing fellow, and I think that most Americans view him this way as well.

I am losing faith in my leaders everyday, but when some on the left, or even conservatives smear the entire party, it really just backfires. We all then feel the need to defend our positions, and our party, even those we may not agree with, or even care for. So you see, the more the smear machine churns, the worse this gets for all involved. I am sure the Republicans have lawyers digging in to the Dems records as we speak, and in the end, it's all a huge smoke screen.
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Deegan said:
I am sure we do agree on many issues, I just don't like the folks that you so often get your information from. Pat for instance, I was about to vote for him when he ran, I agreed with a whole lot of what he had to say, then I found out he was a Jew basher, and a religious nut. I also discovered he was a bit of a hypocrite, he defends the war in Vietnam, but is currently trashing this war at every turn. He is just a very confusing fellow, and I think that most Americans view him this way as well.

I am losing faith in my leaders everyday, but when some on the left, or even conservatives smear the entire party, it really just backfires. We all then feel the need to defend our positions, and our party, even those we may not agree with, or even care for. So you see, the more the smear machine churns, the worse this gets for all involved. I am sure the Republicans have lawyers digging in to the Dems records as we speak, and in the end, it's all a huge smoke screen.
If you were against Buchanan for that reason, then you were taken in by Neocon propaganda. Buchanan has always supported the statehood of Israel, but has not supported our entanglement with Israel, which is what our relationship with Israel has become. It is an honest disagreement, not antisemitism. Read his book "The Death of the West" and you will understand. Would you call Orthodox Jews antisemitic because many dont believe there should be a state of Israel on the basis that Zionism constitutes idol worship? Of course not. Buchanan was the victim of a pretty nasty smear job. The Neocons could have taken an honest position of debating Buchanan on the issue itself, but chose to smear him as a antisemite instead. But that is the way Neocons are. If in doubt, then smear. You can see that on this board, with Navy Pride attempting to smear me as a Liberal when he cannot defend his own position. On Political Crossfire, you saw a lot of that from the Neocons there too. When they couldnt make the Liberal label stick on me, they then attempted to portray me as a member of the KKK who burned crosses and wanted to lynch blacks. Its the way the Neocons are. The only reason I put up that site that I had was because of them. You might notice I have no similar site here. That is because, for the most part, the Bush supporters here are pretty intelligent, and dont play any of the childish games that pass for debate at PC. I would rather have it this way than to be constantly involved in flame wars.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
danarhea said:
When in doubt, call the other guy a Liberal. OK. Its a good tactic. I think I will use it.

Navy Pride, YOU are the damn Liberal here, not me. Bush could have picked any number of legitimate Conservative judges with proven track records, but passed them all over for someone who tried to bring feminism to Southern Methodist University, and who supports gay rights. Since you support her so much, that makes YOU the liberal.

You and your damn Liberal buddies. Grrrrrrrrr.

OK everyone, say hi to the newest Liberal on this board. He goes by the name of Navy Pride, and here is his mascot:





I got your number, RINO.
Do you have a recent link for her position on those issues? In 1979 she became and evangelical christian, a Sunday school Teacher who is pro life and vehemently anti gay marriage.......On the Michael Medved show a woman called in who attended her Sunday School class and said that Ms Miers had very strong Conservative beliefs..............She has also been the president's lawyer for 10 years so I am pretty sure he knows where she stands on the issues.......

I know it has to be a tough pill for you and your liberal friends to swallow but get use to it.......
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I personally don't care what the Liberals and wanna be Conservatives think of the selection of Ms Miers......I just wish any real Conservatives would relax and let the process play out.........Instead of bitching about the selection watch the hearings and then maybe you can make a sensible decision...........

From what I have seen and read I think she will make a fine Supreme Court Judge, far to the right of the justice she is replacing.......
 

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
18,265
Reaction score
6,648
Location
Utah
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Navy Pride said:
I personally don't care what the Liberals and wanna be Conservatives think of the selection of Ms Miers......I just wish any real Conservatives would relax and let the process play out.........Instead of bitching about the selection watch the hearings and then maybe you can make a sensible decision...........

From what I have seen and read I think she will make a fine Supreme Court Judge, far to the right of the justice she is replacing.......
Far right is fine, if you want an American version of the Taliban, or a minority religion using favortism to give its adherents all the political plums while disenfranchising all others from the political process. Who will save us from OUR version of a Saddam Hussein?
Like was said in today's Phoenix paper, "if 100 qualified people each listed 100 judicial candidates, her name likely would not appear among the 10,000."
When I go to the hospital for surgery, I don't want someone who hasn't even finished med school to participate in any way. Miers is a political appointee of only slightly higher caliber than former FEMA head Brown.

I would prefer Bush be drunk from alcohol consumption, not from his abuse of power.:(
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
UtahBill said:
Far right is fine, if you want an American version of the Taliban, or a minority religion using favortism to give its adherents all the political plums while disenfranchising all others from the political process. Who will save us from OUR version of a Saddam Hussein?
Like was said in today's Phoenix paper, "if 100 qualified people each listed 100 judicial candidates, her name likely would not appear among the 10,000."
When I go to the hospital for surgery, I don't want someone who hasn't even finished med school to participate in any way. Miers is a political appointee of only slightly higher caliber than former FEMA head Brown.

I would prefer Bush be drunk from alcohol consumption, not from his abuse of power.:(
I looked at your profile and it says your a moderate so I assume your in the middle on social and liberal issues......

I don't think after the hearings you will be very happy with the selection of Ms Meirs, especially if your liberal on social issues......
 

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
18,265
Reaction score
6,648
Location
Utah
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Navy Pride said:
I looked at your profile and it says your a moderate so I assume your in the middle on social and liberal issues......

I don't think after the hearings you will be very happy with the selection of Ms Meirs, especially if your liberal on social issues......
Just her nomination is making me unhappy. I prefer we hire the best of the best for this kind of job, not just someone who is "good people".
I am conservative on financial issues.
I am liberal on issues of education and taking care of the truly needy.
Those who won't do their part to accept education, or take care of their own needs when they can, are on their own. No pity from me. I busted my butt to get where I am, with help from only one relative, Uncle Sam. I gave him 12 years active duty, and 10 years reserve. He provided a great technical education for me, and when I turn 60 I will receive a small retirement and low cost medical and drug benefits. Others can do the same, sitting around and waiting for someone to gift wrap and deliver success to their doorstep are invited to hold their breath until it happens.:mrgreen:
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Navy Pride said:
Do you have a recent link for her position on those issues? In 1979 she became and evangelical christian, a Sunday school Teacher who is pro life and vehemently anti gay marriage.......On the Michael Medved show a woman called in who attended her Sunday School class and said that Ms Miers had very strong Conservative beliefs..............She has also been the president's lawyer for 10 years so I am pretty sure he knows where she stands on the issues.......

I know it has to be a tough pill for you and your liberal friends to swallow but get use to it.......
Since you seem to have a reputation as a liberal who crossdresses as a Conservative, I will give you THIS link. As you can see, the only reason she did not favor overturning the Texas sodomy law was because she didnt think it would affect Dallas. According to some in the gay community who endorse Miers, it is because she supports equal rights for gays, and is against discrimination based on gender. Miers is also known for appointing gays to her staff. The gays who do oppose her, do so not because of her stance on gays, but because she favors overturning Roe v. Wade.

Actually, if the truth be known, I have no problems with her stance on Roe v. Wade, and no problems with her endorsement by gays. My problem with her is the lack of a track record, and also the fact that she headed the law firm that defrauded investors. While she might not have known about the activity, she headed the law firm while it was happening, and this indicates that she was not on her toes when she should have been.

Now, my Liberal RINO friend. Its your turn. I would suggest either put up or shut up. You can only go around namecalling for so long before you look like a complete dolt because of it. Try posting some facts for a change instead of just calling everything you see Liberal because you dont agree. In this case, calling someone a Liberal is like projecting your own Liberal self image onto other people. It is not debate, and it does not work, except to make people laugh at you.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
danarhea said:
Since you seem to have a reputation as a liberal who crossdresses as a Conservative, I will give you THIS link. As you can see, the only reason she did not favor overturning the Texas sodomy law was because she didnt think it would affect Dallas. According to some in the gay community who endorse Miers, it is because she supports equal rights for gays, and is against discrimination based on gender. Miers is also known for appointing gays to her staff. The gays who do oppose her, do so not because of her stance on gays, but because she favors overturning Roe v. Wade.

Actually, if the truth be known, I have no problems with her stance on Roe v. Wade, and no problems with her endorsement by gays. My problem with her is the lack of a track record, and also the fact that she headed the law firm that defrauded investors. While she might not have known about the activity, she headed the law firm while it was happening, and this indicates that she was not on her toes when she should have been.

Now, my Liberal RINO friend. Its your turn. I would suggest either put up or shut up. You can only go around namecalling for so long before you look like a complete dolt because of it. Try posting some facts for a change instead of just calling everything you see Liberal because you dont agree. In this case, calling someone a Liberal is like projecting your own Liberal self image onto other people. It is not debate, and it does not work, except to make people laugh at you.
If you call my stance on the following issues Liberal then so be it:

Social:

1. Pro Life
2. Anti Gay Marriage
3. Pro Death Penalty
4. Pro Balanced Budget
5. Pro States Rights
6. Pro Prayer in School and under God in the POA.


Fiscal

1. Pro balanced Budget
2. Pro small government
3. Pro Tax Cuts
4. Pro States Rights
5. Pro strong military
6. Pro 2nd Amendment


I have probably have missed a few....So lets see where you stand on these issues if you have the guts to say so.......
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Navy Pride said:
If you call my stance on the following issues Liberal then so be it:

Social:

1. Pro Life
2. Anti Gay Marriage
3. Pro Death Penalty
4. Pro Balanced Budget
5. Pro States Rights
6. Pro Prayer in School and under God in the POA.


Fiscal

1. Pro balanced Budget
2. Pro small government
3. Pro Tax Cuts
4. Pro States Rights
5. Pro strong military
6. Pro 2nd Amendment


I have probably have missed a few....So lets see where you stand on these issues if you have the guts to say so.......
We have gone over that ground before, so why do you bring it up again? I already gave my responses then, and is a moot point now. Are you looking to attempt to derail the discussion on Meirs? It appears so.

I stated earlier that Miers supported gay rights and you then asked for a link, while saying that it was untrue. I gave the link, as you requested, then asked you to put up or shut up. It appears that you are not putting up, so I will state this once more. In light of the data I gave showing Ms. Miers to be for gay rights, I ask you once again to either prove it wrong with a link of your own, or else quit the silly game playing. So far, you have done neither, so now is the time to step up to the plate. Either show that Ms. Miers did not say what she said, or then support her, knowing that she takes liberal stances on some of the issues. You can tout yourself as a Conservative in words all you want, but it is in deed where it counts. So far in this thread, in deed, you have only shown that you are a RINO.
 
Last edited:

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
danarhea said:
We have gone over that ground before, so why do you bring it up again? I already gave my responses then, and is a moot point now. Are you looking to attempt to derail the discussion on Meirs? It appears so.

I stated earlier that Miers supported gay rights and you then asked for a link, while saying that it was untrue. I gave the link, as you requested, then asked you to put up or shut up. It appears that you are not putting up, so I will state this once more. In light of the data I gave showing Ms. Miers to be for gay rights, I ask you once again to either prove it wrong with a link of your own, or else quit the silly game playing. So far, you have done neither, so now is the time to step up to the plate. Either show that Ms. Miers did not say what she said, or then support her, knowing that she takes liberal stances on some of the issues. You can tout yourself as a Conservative in words all you want, but it is in deed where it counts. So far in this thread, in deed, you have only shown that you are a RINO.
Hell I support gay rights too, equal rights for all Americans, just not Gay marriage..........I have reason to believe Ms Meirs feels the same way.........

Nice dodge on the postitions though......You don't have to name yours I already know what they are......:roll:
 

jallman

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,915
Reaction score
11,283
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
Navy Pride said:
If you call my stance on the following issues Liberal then so be it:

Social:

1. Pro Life
2. Anti Gay Marriage
3. Pro Death Penalty
4. Pro Balanced Budget
5. Pro States Rights
6. Pro Prayer in School and under God in the POA.


Fiscal

1. Pro balanced Budget
2. Pro small government
3. Pro Tax Cuts
4. Pro States Rights
5. Pro strong military
6. Pro 2nd Amendment


I have probably have missed a few....So lets see where you stand on these issues if you have the guts to say so.......
Where have I seen this exact same post before...and hmmm, who didnt give an answer for it when he was called out on it? Three guesses, dana. The first two dont count.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
danarhea said:
Harriet Miers' Law firm was fined 30 million dollars for vouching for 2 scam artists, therefore being part of a ponzi scheme that defrauded investors.

Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud. Bush cant even nominate someone to the Supreme Court that isnt tarnished in one way or another. This has to be the most corrupt administration in US history. Forget about Tammany Hall. Forget about Teapot Dome. They are tempests compare to this perfect storm of corruption.

Article is here.
You know I have been watching the news networks all day and have not seen one word on this story.......Could this be another smear campaign from our friends on the left? Nah........:roll:
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Navy Pride said:
You know I have been watching the news networks all day and have not seen one word on this story.......Could this be another smear campaign from our friends on the left? Nah........:roll:
So lets see how this conversation has gone so far:

1) A made the point that Ms. Miers supports gay rights.

2) You deny it, then demand a link from me, while calling me a Liberal.

3) I give you the link.

4) You then defend what you were not defending before, while calling me a Liberal.

5) You now call a Conservative publication part of a left wing conspiracy. Hint: Read the link, stupid.

Damn, you waffle more than John Kerry. Someone get this RINO loser a pair of flip-flops for Christmas.
 

aquapub

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
7,317
Reaction score
344
Location
America (A.K.A., a red state)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Everywhere in the Bush administration, it is either raining indictments, or huge civil actions for fraud." Danareah

This is a sign of persecution, not of rampant corruption. Just ask Bill Clinton. That was his rationale for everything from Whitewater, to Vince Foster, to Monica Lewinsky, to not responding to eight years worth of Al Queda attacks, to RAISING CAMPAIGN FUNDS THROUGH COMMUNIST CHINA (....THIS is ACTUAL, not to mention, treasonous corruption), to perjury, to TAKING BRIBES FROM ADM MILLING, to rape allegations, to Sandy Berger.

Bush is being frivolously attacked, yes, but the "charges" tend to have zero substance. You are trying way too hard to defame Bush by linking insignificant, unrelated, trumped up psuedo-controversies to him.

Besides, Democrats have cornered the market on ACTUAL corruption, so spare us the glass house smear campaign. :roll:
 
Last edited:

26 X World Champs

DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,536
Reaction score
429
Location
Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Navy Pride said:
Let the smear tactrics begin from our left wing friends.....

Its funny this is not all over the news...........
More proof that Navy Pride is a genius! Good going Pride!

Oh...yeah, did I mention that the website that you're now accusing of being "liberal" is a reknowned RIGHT WING site?

I love that whenever anyone or anything rubs Navy Pride the wrong way he calls them "liberals."

How stupid is someone if they write a post calling a right wing website liberal?

You're a genius Navy Pride! :clap:
 

26 X World Champs

DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,536
Reaction score
429
Location
Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Navy Pride said:
You know I have been watching the news networks all day and have not seen one word on this story.......Could this be another smear campaign from our friends on the left? Nah........:roll:
What does one think of a repeatedly stupid post by the same person? This is the 2nd time in this thread that Navy Pride insanely accuses an article by a website that advertises Ann Coulter's books, books weeping over Terri Shiavo and against gun control as a liberal smear campaign.

I just can't fathom that someone could regularly post such consistently stupid and paranoid stuff. Hell, even Bob Novack came out today against Harriet Miers!

Blind loyalty is the ultimate sign of ignorance. It is not something to be taken lightly, it is proof positive that the person who is blindly loyal is mentally unstable and incapable of functioning in a community.

The posts that Navy Pride wrote suggesting that WorldNetDaily is a liberal site purposely smearing Bush and conservatives is hall of fame class dopey.

The really amazing thing is that Navy Pride believes what he writes! Of course, no one else does, but being in denial is another sign of mental distress.
 
Top Bottom