• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Middle East (ME) and Israel/Palestine (I/P) Forum Rules - updated 7/11/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Introduction
It is strongly recommended that all members read this information before posting in the ME and I/P forums. It is the policy of this board that all threads/posts discussing or relating to Israel and/or Palestine be housed in the I/P forum. Violation of this policy will result in a thread move and/or a B/F/T Infraction issued. Multiple violations can result in DBAJ Infractions issued.

Post content must remain strictly on OP-topic at all times. Content that is deemed off-topic and/or derailment/hijacking will be penalized. Never respond in-thread to a Mod Warning nor ignore a Mod Warning. Address any questions/concerns to the issuing Moderator via PM. Do not play Moderator in this sub-forum. Do not copy and paste rules into a post. Public accusations and/or insinuations of rule breaking will be considered a violation and infracted. If you believe a post/poster is in rule violation, use the report post feature available at the bottom of every post. All official decisions/actions in this forum are subject solely to Moderator discretion.

ML Enhanced Infraction Consequences
Because of the volatility of the ME and I/P forums, the Moderation Team has decided to create enhanced Infraction consequences for rules violations in the ME and I/P forums. These enhanced consequences will ONLY affect posting in the ME and I/P forums and will only be regarding Infractions received from a thread/post in the ME or I/P forums.

Although the Infractions themselves WILL count towards your total Infraction points, the effect they will have on your ability to post elsewhere in DP will be based on normal DP rules. A ME / I/P Infraction will be defined as any moderation action occurring in either the ME or I/P forums that causes you to receive points. ME / I/P Infractions are accumulative; in regards to the ME / I/P forums, each violation will expire in ONE YEAR.

The enhanced consequences:

• Two accumulated ME / I/P Infractions will yield a ME / I/P posting suspension of one week
• Four accumulated ME / I/P Infractions yield a ME / I/P posting suspension of one month
• Six accumulated ME / I/P Infractions will result in a permanent ban from posting in the ME and I/P forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom