• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Microstamping Law Forces Smith & Wesson to Stop Selling New Guns in California.....

Re: Microstamping Law Forces Smith & Wesson to Stop Selling New Guns in California...

I believe that may have changed

Last I heard is that the PPK was made by S&W. Could be wrong. Will have to practice a little GoogleFu

Re: Microstamping Law Forces Smith & Wesson to Stop Selling New Guns in California...

Last I heard is that the PPK was made by S&W. Could be wrong. Will have to practice a little GoogleFu

I am a big fan of SW. Used one to stop a mugging 29 years ago. My son is rapidly becoming a revolver Guru in steel-shoots a 617 with ANSAC speed loaders (endorsed by team turtle) 22 10 shot revolver and a SW PC 8 shot 327 for centerfire revolver steel. My wife shoots production with a MP 9mm as do I. I used to carry a walther and its true SW was building the stuff that couldn't be imported due to the idiotic GCA of 68 like the walther PPK. But I heard that agreement apparently ended sand Walther has a new importer. I know when my PPK/s needed a recall (safety issue) SW handled it but that was 4 years ago

Completely off topic, but I just heard that Baretta is building a new facility in Tenn., and not expanding it's MD facility. Can't imagine why...

The OP title is misleading. S&W decided not to. Wasn't forced not to.

Some are assembled here.

My PPS has S&W stamps, but they are made in Germany. There are two licensed importers of Walther products in the U.S. One here in MA (with a sister company in Virginia) Directory, and S&W. I've bought one from Earl, sans import marks. They look a LITTLE different, this guy has everything for the walther purist looking for stuff without marks.

I believe that abomination pk380 was made here. Not sure what else, the Talo PPK may have been assembled here. The rest are imports.

Back
Top Bottom