• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Microneedles may make getting flu shots easier

The_Penguin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
One day your annual flu shot could come in the mail.

At least that's the hope of researchers developing a new method of vaccine delivery that people could even use at home: a patch with microneedles.

Microneedles?

That's right, tiny little needles so small you don't even feel them. Attached to a patch like a Band-Aid, the little needles barely penetrate the skin before they dissolve and release their vaccine.

-snip-

Medical Daily: Microneedles may make getting flu shots easier

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

God I hate needles. I turn away, but hate them.

Couldn't this be huge news for diabetics?

Edited because I'm guessing not, as how much insulin one takes is dependent on BS levels.

Last edited:
Science is so cool.

Back
Top Bottom