• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Microaggressions & The Rise of HYPERSENSITIVE Victimhood Culture

giphy.gif

it sounds like you'd rather victims fight back at you with *major* aggression

For the context of the OP video it would seem "Cultural Marxism" goes hand in hand with division oriented politics.

While the subculture of microaggressions and hypersensitive, liberal reactionaries (also known as social justice warriors) are a serious problem, "Cultural Marxism" is a ****ing hack term. People who use it deserve to be taken as seriously as the "SJWs."

I say put on your big girl or boy panties and come back to reality.

While the subculture of microaggressions and hypersensitive, liberal reactionaries (also known as social justice warriors) are a serious problem, "Cultural Marxism" is a ****ing hack term. People who use it deserve to be taken as seriously as the "SJWs."

Why is it a "hack term" ?

Cultural Marxism... Rallying cry of White Nationalists Everywhere.

Why is it a "hack term" ?

It kind of conflates a number of different intellectual strains and social movements with one coherent vision: namely, to "destroy" Western civilization. Not only does it fail to correctly understand each strain of thought and action, it also dismisses them with a rather childish accusation.

Last edited:
It kind of conflates a number of different intellectual strains and social movements with one coherent vision: namely, to "destroy" Western civilization. Not only does it fail to correctly understand each strain of thought and action, it also dismisses them with a rather childish accusation.

Ok. I'll will attempt to refine my terminology as it relates to what I perceive stems from CM. Though I can't guarantee it. :)

Back
Top Bottom