• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Microaggressions & The Rise of HYPERSENSITIVE Victimhood Culture

dimensionallava

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
giphy.gif

chromium

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
it sounds like you'd rather victims fight back at you with *major* aggression

OrphanSlug

A sinister place...
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
For the context of the OP video it would seem "Cultural Marxism" goes hand in hand with division oriented politics.

Van Basten

Black Is Smart
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
While the subculture of microaggressions and hypersensitive, liberal reactionaries (also known as social justice warriors) are a serious problem, "Cultural Marxism" is a ****ing hack term. People who use it deserve to be taken as seriously as the "SJWs."

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I say put on your big girl or boy panties and come back to reality.

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
While the subculture of microaggressions and hypersensitive, liberal reactionaries (also known as social justice warriors) are a serious problem, "Cultural Marxism" is a ****ing hack term. People who use it deserve to be taken as seriously as the "SJWs."

Why is it a "hack term" ?

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Cultural Marxism... Rallying cry of White Nationalists Everywhere.

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Why is it a "hack term" ?

It kind of conflates a number of different intellectual strains and social movements with one coherent vision: namely, to "destroy" Western civilization. Not only does it fail to correctly understand each strain of thought and action, it also dismisses them with a rather childish accusation.

Last edited:

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It kind of conflates a number of different intellectual strains and social movements with one coherent vision: namely, to "destroy" Western civilization. Not only does it fail to correctly understand each strain of thought and action, it also dismisses them with a rather childish accusation.

Ok. I'll will attempt to refine my terminology as it relates to what I perceive stems from CM. Though I can't guarantee it. :)

Top Bottom