• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan State Rep Who Threatened Trump Supporters Stripped Of Committee Assignments

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“The Speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield released a statement, explaining that Johnson had been removed from her committees and that there is an active investigation going on to determine if further action is necessary.”

You people in Michigan going to put up with threats of violence?

That's terrible! She should be expelled (if that's what you call it).

I love how there is no mention of Trump supporters who wanted to kidnap and kill a couple of Dem governors......

I love how there is no mention of Trump supporters who wanted to kidnap and kill a couple of Dem governors......
Its rightwing safespace media, what did you expect.

They have all year. They let boog terrorists walk all over them.

Why would there be in a story about an elected official communicating threats to people she sees as enemies?

But we don't elect those types to political office like the democrats.

SO you want her arrested like they were? Is that what you are saying?

Why in the world would there be any mention of them when this has absolutely nothing to do with them?

“The Speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield released a statement, explaining that Johnson had been removed from her committees and that there is an active investigation going on to determine if further action is necessary.”

Has obersturmführer Whitmer commented on this yet?

Stand down and stand by

Back
Top Bottom