• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan shooting suspect's parents willfully disregarded signs that their son was a threat

Or take them away at gun point - like what's happening in the Ukraine right now.

Citation needed
Especially since the last thing you need for protection is a gun.

And how would a gun have helped her ?

Maybe you missed that they are handing out guns in Ukraine.

Russian troops are invading the Ukraine, not the USA
You' sound like Trump who got confused and thought American troops were invading the Ukraine at Odessa.

One wack over the head with a hammer and I don't care what guns you have, you're not going to be using them.

Your the one who mentioned guns being taken away like Ukraine your post 298.

yes, one whack with a hammer would be bad. But is I’ve stated a properly trained hand gun carrier may put two slugs in the center of the thugs body. Thug would have a very bad day. I’d put odds on a properly trained handgun owner, not the punk.

im not gonna keep going tit for tat with you so get on to something new or I’m done here

Your the one who mentioned guns being taken away like Ukraine your post 298.

The Ukraine is handing out guns to people volunteering to fight the Russian invasion
Try to keep up with current affairs.

yes, one whack with a hammer would be bad. But is I’ve stated a properly trained hand gun carrier may put two slugs in the center of the thugs body. Thug would have a very bad day. I’d put odds on a properly trained handgun owner, not the punk.

im not gonna keep going tit for tat with you so get on to something new or I’m done here

That would be before he hits you right ?
You know that's called murder...as your foresight into the future won't be admissible at your trial.

The Ukraine is handing out guns to people volunteering to fight the Russian invasion

You know that's called murder...as your foresight into the future won't be admissible at your trial.
They're taking them away! No, now I agree with Rf667799..they're handing them out!

😆 Just gotta contrary.

what does that have to do with the topic at hand? never mind, don’t answer. Done here.

ah no. The dead guy on the ground with a hammer in his hand, in the subway at 11:30 PM. Criminal history.

jesus, Buck ... you're a little late to the game.

Those two sick right-wing gun-nut 'parents' were charged and locked in cages... (y)
Perhaps so, but you seem only to want to hang the "two sick right-wing gun-nut parents".
I do like to go back and see what a regurgitated thread was about (Chase).

I read a couple of related articles. Ethan's psych eval is completed, but can be 45 days before report is finished. Nothing mentioned about whether he is receiving any kind of counseling now. That would be highly unusual in jail.

The guardian ad litem is concerned about Ethan continuing his education and possibly taking community college courses on line. There must be some ideas he'll be free to use an education at some point.

Ethan was hallucinating, thought the house was haunted, saw things and heard voices. Apparently ignored.

It will be an interesting trial. Some say the defense will plead insanity.

Mike takes IMMENSE pleasure from gun freaks' self-induced misery...
That's fine. Far be it from me to deny someone one of life's simple minded pleasures. If delighting in the misery of other people is the best someone can do, then they should embrace that.

So much for responsible gun owners. Give me a break!
If you want more gun control fine, the police and military should be subject to the same gun control that the citizen is. To allow police and military personnel access to guns and not citizens is a double standard.

If you want more gun control fine, the police and military should be subject to the same gun control that the citizen is. To allow police and military personnel access to guns and not citizens is a double standard.
Other countries seem to do fine with the double standard. Oh yeah, we should all be able to have artillery mounted on our garage roofs, and who needs training in how to use it.

Other countries seem to do fine with the double standard. Oh yeah, we should all be able to have artillery mounted on our garage roofs, and who needs training in how to use it.
Unlike in other countries, in the USA we don't believe in double standards.

Unlike in other countries, in the USA we don't believe in double standards.
To be sure I understand you, do you think that any American should be able to have any weapon the police or military have?

To be sure I understand you, do you think that any American should be able to have any weapon the police or military have?
Either that or the police and military shouldn't be allowed to have with the standard citizen can't have.

Huh?

when a governmental entity issues certain firearm types to civilian police officers-that entity is saying those firearms are most suitable for civilians using them for self defense in a civilian environment. How can the same government claim that other citizens have no legitimate reason to even own such weapons?

Seems like our favorite filthy right-wing gun-nut 'parents' raised quite the little right-wing terrorist, eh...

… "Hopefully my shooting will cause Biden to get impeached," 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley allegedly wrote in a journal entry that was disclosed in a new court filing late Wednesday. …

They note that Ethan referred to the president in his journal as "sleepy f------ Joe Biden," and predicted that his actions will be so big that "Sleepy f---Joe Biden will have to make an apolgy
[sic] to people." …

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...shooting-ethan-crumbley-joe-biden/9830659002/

Hopefully all three pieces of right-wing, gun-lustin' TRASH go DOWN HARD in their trials... (y) 🧑‍⚖️

Seems like our favorite filthy right-wing gun-nut 'parents' raised quite the little right-wing terrorist, eh...

… "Hopefully my shooting will cause Biden to get impeached," 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley allegedly wrote in a journal entry that was disclosed in a new court filing late Wednesday. …

They note that Ethan referred to the president in his journal as "sleepy f------ Joe Biden," and predicted that his actions will be so big that "Sleepy f---Joe Biden will have to make an apolgy
[sic] to people." …

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...shooting-ethan-crumbley-joe-biden/9830659002/

Hopefully all three pieces of right-wing, gun-lustin' TRASH go DOWN HARD in their trials... (y) 🧑‍⚖️

Because of their criminal actions, or because you don't like their politics? It almost looks like the political is the most important aspect in your view.

Back
Top Bottom