• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan rep to fellow lawmaker: I hope ‘your car explodes’

so many similar statements to GOP members from democrat members happening all the time, but they go without any notice. this should be under bias in the media.

so many similar statements to GOP members from democrat members happening all the time, but they go without any notice. this should be under bias in the media.

Name one.

Name one.
won't happen, the right wing mantra. Make a dumb lie, deflect, repeat.

And when democrats do stuff like many republcians do, they are called out and asked to resign. While pedophiles, rapists and ***** grabbers, and complete nutjobs like Marge and Boebert, are defended by republicans. Because their voter base are deplorables

I would like to see you provide evidence of that claim.

Abusive men are just massive ******s who probably suffer from small penis syndrome. Every one of them deserves to have their nuts stomped.

You stumbled into the wrong thread. This one isn't about Cuomo. You should either focus or find the right thread to obsess about the former Governor.

I dont take orders from you, Sire :)

Meh... "hoping" her car explodes isn't actually a threat, it is a wish. I see nothing wrong with that as long as he has no part in any act to make it happen. Since when is being rude considered a crime?

All of the people upset by what he said, be honest, especially for all of you who suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. Are you honestly going to say that
you never "hoped" Trump would be struck by lightning while he was out golfing? Come on, you know you did!

For years I hoped Hillary Clinton (when she was first lady) would fall into a den of rabid wolverines, I just never said it out loud. That isn't a threat, it is a dream.

Also: Don't date republicans. It doesn't seem to end well.
one more reason not to get involved with co-workers.

Once upon a time I ignored the above advice -- the co-worker was a Republican. (He had killer Slavic cheekbones showing that the hordes of Genghis Khan had definitely been in his ancestors' neighborhood.)

Another instance of my needing to be hit on the head with a 2 X 4 before I learn a lesson.

Rep. Mari Manoogian gets protection order against Harrison Township lawmaker

Like most young republicans, he has a very punchable face...

But wait! It gets better!

What the hell is wrong with the GOP? This is not normal behavior.

I'd like to think that it has nothing to do with politics. He is just an asshole who can't let go and leave his ex alone, and an idiot who texts threats that just make it worse and lend credibility to all her accusations.

You can't fix stupid.

Here we go. Just believe the woman, her truth. That would be ok if we believed Tara Reid in her claim about Joe Biden's assault of her when she worked in his Congressional office but then she wasn't worthy of the lefts support, because it was Joe. LOL.

Here we go. Just believe the woman, her truth. That would be ok if we believed Tara Reid in her claim about Joe Biden's assault of her when she worked in his Congressional office but then she wasn't worthy of the lefts support, because it was Joe. LOL.
This does not appear to be a he said/she said situation. She has multipe texts.

Despite how you feel about women, the fact is that she has multiple texts.

Why date Republicans when you have Andrew Cuomo around?

Why can’t you guys just say what this guy did was wrong? Are you really so partisan you’re incapable of criticising a member of the tribe?

That lawmaker should be hoisted on an ethics violation petard.

Back
Top Bottom