• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan rep to fellow lawmaker: I hope ‘your car explodes’

Pretty heavy duty excuse making, isn't it?
not really. congrespersons have harsh words for each other all the time from both parties. just because you want to pretend that it only happens from one party does not make it true.

You’ve been asked by several posters to provide some examples of your claims but you haven’t done so. Any questions you have about this incident are answered in the OP.
I have. that doesn't mean that you have seen the response or read it. i read the original. the answers to my questions were not provided.

What a POS.

Especially when he tries to play a victim. How in the hell can someone take "I hope your car explodes on the way in." out of context? Hopefully his ass is voted out in the next election.

Another elected rep who does not belong in public office…

Yes, but just the kind of elected rep that right wingers cheer for.

Carnival barkers (trump, Cruz, Paul), little punks (like Goetz), and cheap little bullies like this guy (he’s probably in the Madison Cawthorn fan club).

If you don’t like this kind of behavior, stop voting for it.

Yes, but just the kind of elected rep that right wingers cheer for.

Carnival barkers (trump, Cruz, Paul), little punks (like Goetz), and cheap little bullies like this guy (he’s probably in the Madison Cawthorn fan club).

If you don’t like this kind of behavior, stop voting for it.

Could not agree more. That’s why the blame falls as much on those voters as it does the mountebanks getting elected.

Called it.
It's good to see that you're point is so weak, that you had to end up quoting yourself out of desperation.

Once again, let's see if you have the will to answer a simple question.
Do they not have the same issue?

It's good to see that you're point is so weak, that you had to end up quoting yourself out of desperation.

Once again, let's see if you have the will to answer a simple question.
Do they not have the same issue?

I see that you are unable to defend your party on its own merits.

I see that you are unable to defend your party on its own merits.
And he desperately avoids the question again.
There you go kids. Just keep at them with topics that they can't address, and watch that cultist mentality keep them from being taken seriously.

Class is dismissed.

Just because you ask a stupid and irrelevant question, I have no obligation to answer.
Try for something intelligent, rational and relevant and I will.
And yet you somehow felt empowered enough too just interject?
I'm already going to point out that you've thoroughly shown you lack the ability to meet either of those standards. Despite how comical it is that you tried to set them.

Back
Top Bottom