• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan Boy Shot in Arm After Retrieving Bike From Neighbor's Yard. Neighbor Arrested and Released 3 Days Later

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I guess the man threatened the kid with a sledgehammer for leaving his bike in his yard. Then went into his own house and shot the kid through the window. All because the 6 year old kid said something back to him?

$10,000 bond seems rather low for this level of crime. Hmm. Troubling.

3 days in jail for shooting a 6 year old little black kid compared to this:

10 years for getting in a black eye fist fight with spit over a mask. Dude shoved him cuz he wouldnt wear a facemask so it evolved into a fist fight and dude got 10 years.

3 days in jail for shooting a 6 year old little black kid compared to this:

10 years for getting in a black eye fist fight with spit over a mask. Dude shoved him cuz he wouldnt wear a facemask so it evolved into a fist fight and dude got 10 years.
The story states that witnesses said he was the aggressor and was basically beating the crap out of the guy who asked him to move his mask up over his nose.

The men got into scuffle during which Michael tried to gouge Dinning’s eyes out and kicked him in the genitals.

Little more there:

Don't get me wrong, I definitely believe this guy in the OP should get some serious time. But the 3 days in jail is a horrible comparison because that is before his trial has even started. He is out on bail.

Ypsilanti isn't even in the northeast part of Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom