• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Biden can't pick Michelle! Q 2024

It would be awesome if Biden were to ask Barack Obama to be his Chief of Staff.

Michelle is definitely my favorite, has been for decades

1571810184747_michelle-pfeiffer-social.jpg

Why would he. Being a VP is not a celebrity contest. But you guys picked trump, so I guess you like that celebrity thing. To hell with qualifications

Why would he. Being a VP is not a celebrity contest. But you guys picked trump, so I guess you like that celebrity thing. To hell with qualifications

Being led by a fat, failed reality show host is definitely a Republican thing.

NO! Obama for the first supreme court justice pick...

LMAO he has no clue about the law or anything else.
leave it to leftist to pick the worst people possible for the SCOTUS.

only one qualification met! Q 2024

Well since no requirements are needed, a Kenyan can get the gig

at least you guys still show your true colors.

i want to thank you for that. many others here try to conceal it.

It's the only good thing to come out of the trump presidency.

i've spoken about this since my early 20s (i live in the South among these people). i'm almost 60 now and i (and others like me) barely made a dent in making people understand what those people are really like and what they truly believe.

and then some New York City slicker comes along and makes them out themselves in a matter of months. that part is so friggin cool.

LMAO he has no clue about the law or anything else.
leave it to leftist to pick the worst people possible for the SCOTUS.

To be fair, Supreme Court justices are not picked for their judicial qualifications. They are political plums.

If President Obama were selected for the Supreme Court, it would electrify the nation.

There would be singing and weeping of joy in the streets of all American cities.

(And, which is unlikely, if the Senate stays in Republican hands, they would NOT dare block his appointment.)

i've spoken about this since my early 20s (i live in the South among these people). i'm almost 60 now and i (and others like me) barely made a dent in making people understand what those people are really like and what they truly believe.

and then some New York City slicker comes along and makes them out themselves in a matter of months. that part is so friggin cool.

Trump made racism cool again.

Being led by a fat, failed reality show host is definitely a Republican thing.

Yep, the repugs have very low standards, if they have any standards at all. Never had less respect for republicans in my life as I do right now, ignorant thin-skinned snowflakes, just like their new king.

XZTSoxjCvzgQRpT9rQWdDkJ1VjQWefoNRmC2myXINWUafONRWQM8snKY5VOaIaK5gV5UkF-Ziq0SVnaxeuK4chOaSDGMIyo5va6GfInZbHga_dxKYSsqgO4SZHrFMR83PBbU0yPk2n-0UdgtBXEHNtXDk8tT4yLygv8

Yep, the repugs have very low standards, if they have any standards at all. Never had less respect for republicans in my life as I do right now, ignorant thin-skinned snowflakes, just like their new king.

XZTSoxjCvzgQRpT9rQWdDkJ1VjQWefoNRmC2myXINWUafONRWQM8snKY5VOaIaK5gV5UkF-Ziq0SVnaxeuK4chOaSDGMIyo5va6GfInZbHga_dxKYSsqgO4SZHrFMR83PBbU0yPk2n-0UdgtBXEHNtXDk8tT4yLygv8

Call us what you want...still beats being an America hating dumbocrat traitor..

Call us what you want...still beats being an America hating dumbocrat traitor..

The only America hating, unpatriotic traitors are the Traitor in Chief and the Trump Klan Party mob of imbeciles who kneel for him day after day. Trump worshipers have no minds of their own, no conscience and definitely no intelligence or common sense. :screwy

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom