• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle

Just... speechless

Of course you are. Its not like you can debate facts. What else are you going to do except sit there. Would you like to go through each of the things I said to see if you can prove them false? I openly challenge you to do so.

Of course you are. Its not like you can debate facts. What else are you going to do except sit there. Would you like to go through each of the things I said to see if you can prove them false? I openly challenge you to do so.

First a test: disprove that Trump is tampering with the U.S. Post Office (a federal crime) to help him illegally win the election.

First a test: disprove that Trump is tampering with the U.S. Post Office (a federal crime) to help him illegally win the election.

You dont prove negatives. Trump correctly should not allow the dems to abuse out post office to steal an election. If you guys want Trump out then put on the same masks you thought protected you during your protests and get your asses to the voting booth. Is there a reason you cant do what a 98 yr olc elderly woman can do?

You dont prove negatives. Trump correctly should not allow the dems to abuse out post office to steal an election. If you guys want Trump out then put on the same masks you thought protected you during your protests and get your asses to the voting booth. Is there a reason you cant do what a 98 yr olc elderly woman can do?

Yeah, he is committing a federal crime for those of you who are paying attention and not not steeped in corruption.
I certainly don't need a corrupt useful idiot to tell me how to vote, I'm already voting in person, and I recommend all you democrats to do the same thing or you will play into Trump's hands. Voting by mail is a vote in the trash! It's time to stand up for what you believe in Dems, by voting in person on November 3rd.

Yeah, he is committing a federal crime for those of you who are paying attention and not not steeped in corruption.
I certainly don't need a corrupt useful idiot to tell me how to vote, I'm already voting in person, and I recommend all you democrats to do the same thing or you will play into Trump's hands. Voting by mail is a vote in the trash! It's time to stand up for what you believe in Dems, by voting in person on November 3rd.

if you vote at the booths though its harder for you to steal the election. Tha5s exactly why your ilk need their pets to get ballots in the mail. That should be your clue that you are on the wrong side.
Also, spare us the federal crime whine...that ship sailed with Obama.
Secondly Biden and his kid pro quo met that ship out at sea.

I used to be a democrat, but the democratic party started to be for everything I was against. I am a god fearing, gun tooting, flag waving, constitution loving, anti-abortion, flag saluting, national anthem standing, border loving, law abiding, son of a gun, the democrats hate god, and are for abortion by supporting planned parenthood an abortion mill, the democrats want to take away our guns, change our constitution, dishonor our flag and national anthem. if you claim to be a Christian you cannot be a democrat, how can Joe Biden claim he is a devout Catholic when he supports planned parenthood! the democrats are for defunding the police, defunding the military, raising our taxes, supporting anti American groups, want to give 11million illegals social security, free health care, medicare , free education, free attorneys all for the desire for votes and power, wheres the border I want to cross, I as a Christian could not remain in the Democratic Party! Q 2024

if you vote at the booths though its harder for you to steal the election. Tha5s exactly why your ilk need their pets to get ballots in the mail. That should be your clue that you are on the wrong side.
Also, spare us the federal crime whine...that ship sailed with Obama.
Secondly Biden and his kid pro quo met that ship out at sea.

I am actively involved in destroying every corrupt thing you believe in.

LMAO he has no clue about the law or anything else.
leave it to leftist to pick the worst people possible for the SCOTUS.

Yeah, a Harvard Law graduate and president of Harvard Law Review knows nothing about law. Right.

He's probably forgotten more about law than you've ever heard of.

No. If we go in that direction then the Republicans will do the same. Next Republican president will nominate Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court.

You have to be a judge and have a body of legal decisions.

Nope. Not a requirement. The only qualification is you must be nominated by the president and confirmed by the senate. There is a long tradition (not law) of only nominating and confirming candidates who actually have experience on a federal bench, but that was before the age of Trump. He could nominate Ivanka and the senate right now would confirm.

I used to be a democrat, but the democratic party started to be for everything I was against. I am a god fearing, gun tooting, flag waving, constitution loving, anti-abortion, flag saluting, national anthem standing, border loving, law abiding, son of a gun, the democrats hate god, and are for abortion by supporting planned parenthood an abortion mill, the democrats want to take away our guns, change our constitution, dishonor our flag and national anthem. if you claim to be a Christian you cannot be a democrat, how can Joe Biden claim he is a devout Catholic when he supports planned parenthood! the democrats are for defunding the police, defunding the military, raising our taxes, supporting anti American groups, want to give 11million illegals social security, free health care, medicare , free education, free attorneys all for the desire for votes and power, wheres the border I want to cross, I as a Christian could not remain in the Democratic Party! Q 2024

Why do so may alt right members here claim to have been Democrats?

Pro hint: I doesn't give you any cred and the majority of us don't believe you.

almost all of Qs family are democrats Q, friends and the military asked Trump to run for President to drain the swamp, of tyrants who were on the verge of taking this country over! the swamp with the help of MSM has been lying, and cheating since before Trump took office. the democrats will lose again, Biden will keep counting on his fake polls, he will remain in his basement and watch Trump win again! the democrats know they can't beat Trump but will try to steal the election, we will be watching closely to prevent this from happening! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom