• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle

Being led by an elderly hair sniffing, child groping, KKK supporting racist is a Democrat thing.

No basis in fact to support any of those allegations. It's pretty bad when the opposition has to resort to making up stuff to beat someone in an election. Good luck with that. It ain't working.

Biden eulogogized a KKK exalted cyclops. Spare us your revisionist BS. Biden groped a young girl and you guys are voting for the piece of ****. .

Trump groped and raped 2 dozen women and perhaps some minors. And you voted for him.

Everyone is beautiful to someone; see, it's this thing called 'subjectivity'. I suspect someone, somewhere probably finds even you attractive:lol:
Did you tell that to the leftist fat shamer? Nope. Just a hint...females dont like weak beta males. If you truly believe in what you just said I'll expect to see a post from you to them. Otherwise...that unnatractive beta male look on you is never going away.

Trump groped and raped 2 dozen women and perhaps some minors. And you voted for him.

I have a video of Biden groping a young girl. Do you have video of Yrump doing what you claim?
I also have video of him praising a KKK exalted cyclops amd video of him making countless racist remarks. Would you like to compare your candidate to mine using only facts?

No basis in fact to support any of those allegations. It's pretty bad when the opposition has to resort to making up stuff to beat someone in an election. Good luck with that. It ain't working.

Again...I have posted factual video. Thus proving my long standing claim that lefties are only capable of emotional thinking. Thats what separates us. If you are against sexual assault and racism as you all pretend to support then of course Biden would not be your candidate. Since he factually is, then we know you lefties are actually full of **** on those matters. Chock full to the brim.

Did you tell that to the leftist fat shamer? Nope. Just a hint...females dont like weak beta males. If you truly believe in what you just said I'll expect to see a post from you to them. Otherwise...that unnatractive beta male look on you is never going away.

"Females don't like weak beta males":lol: How are you doing "alpha"; hordes of hotties knocking your door down? See, where I come from anyone describing themselves as "alpha" is generally the opposite; sad and inadequate and laughed at.

Last edited:
Which "Kenyan" would that be? The one Trump finally admitted was actually a US citizen? You really should try to keep up with events. Looking stupid isn't an attractive attribute.

Looking like a whiny Pome isn’t attractive, fact is Obummer was 50% Kenyan

"Females don't like weak beta males":lol: How are you doing "alpha"; hordes of hotties knocking your door down? See, where I come from anyone describing themselves as "alpha" is generally the opposite; sad and inadequate and laughed at.

I'm not the one afraid to call out his ilk for body shaming. That would be you. Are you going to do it or are you going to beta bench it?

What on earth does "beta bench it" mean? Is that even English?:lol:

Its a colloquialism. It means you are not as good as other players and therefore need to sit on a bench as opposed to actually playing because your skillset is lower than others. i.e., beta

Michelle is definitely my favorite, has been for decades

1571810184747_michelle-pfeiffer-social.jpg
Joan rivers was right! Q 2024

sorry Michelle it would be impossible for you to run, you got caught up in the big lie! Q 2024

You must watch Fox news, that doesn't highlight anything that shows the absurdity of the sycophants surrounding the dear leader. I suggest you expand significantly your sources of information.

Remember when lefties made a big thing about body shaming?
Yea me too.

So are you going to stop putting fat women in underwear commercials and pretending they are beautiful now? Or is this just one more example of seething leftist hypocrisy?

It's simply a statement of fact, the president in obese. Your problem with facts is meaningless to me.

It's simply a statement of fact, the president in obese. Your problem with facts is meaningless to me.

Hey fat shame all you want. It just gives me posts to point at when I am saying "see leftist hypocrisy". Remember when lefties were upset about fat shaming and now fat people are in underwear commercials. yea...me too.

Hey fat shame all you want. It just gives me posts to point at when I am saying "see leftist hypocrisy". Remember when lefties were upset about fat shaming and now fat people are in underwear commercials. yea...me too.

I don't give a **** what you do. Come at me.

How often do you laugh at fat people? Daily?

Since you obviously support the most corrupt president in U.S. history, one that has proven time and time again that he is morally bankrupt, I cannot take your delusional fantasies seriously. How often do you condone calling any black women hos?

Since you obviously support the most corrupt president in U.S. history, one that has proven time and time again that he is morally bankrupt, I cannot take your delusional fantasies seriously. How often do you condone calling any black women hos?

I dont believe in racism. It's a sign of lower intelligence. MLK had it right. I judge people based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. In fact, that has been a life defining phrase for me ever since I first heard it as a child. I never understood why people would look at skin color aa a means to jiudge someone. It was great to hear it articulated in such a succinct profound manner. Its why I spend a great deal of time pointing out racist comments here.
Like your racist comment above. Freudian slip racism I call it. Notice everyone how he associated black females as "ho's"

I dont believe in racism. It's a sign of lower intelligence. MLK had it right. I judge people based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. In fact, that has been a life defining phrase for me ever since I first heard it as a child. I never understood why people would look at skin color aa a means to jiudge someone. It was great to hear it articulated in such a succinct profound manner. Its why I spend a great deal of time pointing out racist comments here.

I thought you were a Trump supporter?

I thought you were a Trump supporter?

I am. Out of the two candidates only your candidate eulogized a KKK exalted cyclops and only your candidate has made numerous racist remarks. Would you like the videos posted again?

I am. Out of the two candidates only your candidate eulogized a KKK exalted cyclops and only your candidate has made numerous racist remarks. Would you like the videos posted again?

Just... speechless

Back
Top Bottom