• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle

NO! Obama for the first supreme court justice pick...

No. If we go in that direction then the Republicans will do the same. Next Republican president will nominate Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court.

You have to be a judge and have a body of legal decisions.

Being led by an elderly hair sniffing, child groping, KKK supporting racist is a Democrat thing.

I guess you got your degree at Trump University.

Trump is a proven con man. If I were a con man, I would target Trump supporters because they are gullible dupes.

I consider you a victim of a con man. I seriously suggest you entrust your finances to someone more discerning--a kind of caretaker. There are a lot of crooks out there in the world and it seems you're highly vulnerable to their BS.

How is that wall coming? Did Mexico pay for it? Were those 8 million illegals deported yet? Has ObamaCare been replaced by something better yet? Did we reach 4% GDP yet?

So my statement is not factual?

oh, the things you guys have said since the first moment that Obama's name was mentioned have painted the complete picture of you guys. Trump just made it groovy to be that way.

;)

Being led by an elderly hair sniffing, child groping, KKK supporting racist is a Democrat thing.
Except your guy really is a fat, failed reality show host.

The only America hating, unpatriotic traitors are the Traitor in Chief and the Trump Klan Party mob of imbeciles who kneel for him day after day. Trump worshipers have no minds of their own, no conscience and definitely no intelligence or common sense. :screwy

attachment.php

Biden eulogogized a KKK exalted cyclops. Spare us your revisionist BS. Biden groped a young girl and you guys are voting for the piece of ****. .

I guess you got your degree at Trump University.

Trump is a proven con man. If I were a con man, I would target Trump supporters because they are gullible dupes.

I consider you a victim of a con man. I seriously suggest you entrust your finances to someone more discerning--a kind of caretaker. There are a lot of crooks out there in the world and it seems you're highly vulnerable to their BS.

How is that wall coming? Did Mexico pay for it? Were those 8 million illegals deported yet? Has ObamaCare been replaced by something better yet? Did we reach 4% GDP yet?

I have posted the vodeo of Biden factually groping a young girl. You all saw it and look thw other. It doesnt get more failed human than that.

Except your guy really is a fat, failed reality show host.

Please stop saying fat. He is technically obese, which is much fatter than fat. We wouldn't want to pass along misinformation. He may be the first person to get a glowing medical report in spite of being obese, and certainly the first obese person to be given a life expectancy of 200 years from a medical doctor.

To be fair, Supreme Court justices are not picked for their judicial qualifications. They are political plums.

If President Obama were selected for the Supreme Court, it would electrify the nation.

There would be singing and weeping of joy in the streets of all American cities.

(And, which is unlikely, if the Senate stays in Republican hands, they would NOT dare block his appointment.)

no it wouldn't. it would destroy the nation.
you obviously do not know what the job of the SCOTUS is.
just wow.

Yes they would and they 100% should block his appointment.
he is not fit to serve as a SCOTUS judge.

I have posted the vodeo of Biden factually groping a young girl. You all saw it and look thw other. It doesnt get more failed human than that.

Maybe you should call the police if you have such a video.

Yet we have Trump admitting to groping women's private parts. We have 24 women accusing him of sexual molestation. We know for a fact that Trump had a private party with Epstein and a bunch of women. He wishes his former buddy Ghislaine Maxwell well.

Now back to the con man you support: How is that wall coming? Did Mexico pay for it? Were those 8 million illegals deported yet? Has ObamaCare been replaced by something better yet? Did we reach 4% GDP yet?

he said he would pick a black female he doesn't qualify! Q 2024

LMAO he has no clue about the law or anything else.
leave it to leftist to pick the worst people possible for the SCOTUS.

And the rightists to pick the worst president.

Please stop saying fat. He is technically obese, which is much fatter than fat. We wouldn't want to pass along misinformation. He may be the first person to get a glowing medical report in spite of being obese, and certainly the first obese person to be given a life expectancy of 200 years from a medical doctor.

What?

In November an election without a choice. How low can the US sink?

You can vote for whoever you want in America.

And, I will vote for Biden as will my wife, kids, grandkids, dog, cat and dead relatives.

Remember when lefties made a big thing about body shaming?
Yea me too.

So are you going to stop putting fat women in underwear commercials and pretending they are beautiful now? Or is this just one more example of seething leftist hypocrisy?

Yea me too.

So are you going to stop putting fat women in underwear commercials and pretending they are beautiful now? Or is this just one more example of seething leftist hypocrisy?

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Well since no requirements are needed, a Kenyan can get the gig

Which "Kenyan" would that be? The one Trump finally admitted was actually a US citizen? You really should try to keep up with events. Looking stupid isn't an attractive attribute.

Yea me too.

Everyone is beautiful to someone; see, it's this thing called 'subjectivity'. I suspect someone, somewhere probably finds even you attractive:lol:

the buses are ready to transport illegals from voting precinct to voting precinct no ID required just what the democrats want or they will cry voter suppression! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom