• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle Obama's Request for Birthday Wishes for Her Husband Links to Donation Page

ptif219

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This family has no integrity. Now to wish the president happy birthday they send you to make a donation to the democrats

CNSNews.com - Michelle Obama's Request for Birthday Wishes for Her Husband Links to Donation Page

“So I'm putting together a birthday card that I would like you to sign,” it says. “Together with supporters -- and me, Malia, Sasha, and Bo -- we'll wish him a happy birthday and let him know that we're ready to take on the year ahead alongside him.”

Clicking on the link -- “Will you wish Barack a happy birthday with me?” – sends you to “MyBarackObama.com,” the Organizing for America Web site, which describes itself as “a project of the Democratic National Committee.”

But typing in your name, address and E-mail, and hitting “Sign the Card” takes you directly to another page -- a donation page, which states:

“Thank you for standing alongside us, with the President. Now can you make a donation to help us take on the year ahead?” -- and a disclaimer that funds would not go to political candidates.

Back
Top Bottom