• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Michelle Obama's Full Speech at Democratic National Convention 2020 - Night 1

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
For anyone who missed Michelle Obama's speech and wants to hear it.

She did an amazing job. I bet she runs for senator or something in the future.

I bet she doesn't. She honestly seems to hate the entire scene.

Agree. She has said that she is not interested in being a politician.

But, circumstances change.

Just so good.

For anyone who missed Michelle Obama's speech and wants to hear it.

I watched her speech earlier today. I'd forgotten what a bright woman she is.

I'd also forgotten what it's like to look at a First Lady who I and everyone else with computer access had not seen in naked lesbian photographs.

I don't think so, she could have been VP if she was interested in politics.

The racial hate directed toward her, President Obama and their girls had to have put a damper on her interest in being a politician, and I don't blame her one bit. Trump was one of the head racists with his birther crap, now he's starting on Kamala Harris, he and his supporters are racist trash.

The racial hate directed toward her, President Obama and their girls had to have put a damper on her interest in being a politician, and I don't blame her one bit. Trump was one of the head racists with his birther crap, now he's starting on Kamala Harris, he and his supporters are racist trash.

Yeah. Why would a mom put her kids through that again.

Having said that, we can't have people back down. They didn't for 8 years. That buys some leeway for her in my book.

Back
Top Bottom