• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle Obama looks positively beautiful

StandUpChuck

Tart with a Heart
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
... at a state dinner in India on Monday.

article-1327831-0BF89735000005DC-458_306x680.jpg

I'm not terribly thrilled with all the pomp and circumstance right now with US citizens having so many financial problems, but I'll give credit where it's due. The First Lady looks positively beautiful. This is the prettiest she has ever looked IMO. Hate, hate, hate the bottom of the dress, but that hair is to die for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...glamorous-First-Lady-lavish-state-dinner.html

I don't like the fish scales on her legs. It makes her look like a mermaid.

Also, I have never been a fan of pomp and circumstance. Generally, if its going on, its means peoples egos are getting the better of them and they consider decorum to be as important as actual work. But that's how it is in the upper echelons where people get disconnected from every day people. Ultimately though, when one deals with the upper echelons, even if they don't like the pomp and circumstance, they generally have to abide by it. And if it is a fact of life, at least Obama is representing the US with some class.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate the bottom with the fish scales. This woman usually dresses like crap IMO. I'm very impressed with the waist up. She looks amazing.

Her dress is ugly. She looks good other than that though. She's definitely the best looking first lady we've had in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom