• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle O: Like, Like, You Know, Like, Dude, You Know?

Seriously?

With your country coming apart at the seam, the democratic vote process being assailed by the Trump brain trust, ws

^^^ instead of Trump, he meant to say Democrats in Florida.

#Vote Fraud #Democrats

In my workplace, we interview the General Counsel for the world's largest firms and they use similar speech patterns. The verbatim transcripts are full of umms, you knows, likes. It's just how people talk.
Laff,
yeah sure.
Is this Jim Acosta?

Your rabid jealousy of her is almost palpable, and most telling.

Almost?

I wish people would fawn over me for doing nothing like they do her!
Well, not normal pople - just liberals

she's the female Spicoli!!

LAFF

tenor.gif

Almost?

I wish people would fawn over me for doing nothing like they do her!
Well, not normal pople - just liberals

That her success in life far eclipses yours, and the resultant impotent fury from you, is fun to watch.

Yeah man she's a FIGHTER.
and you know li e, like realy like smart .Totally.!!!
The woman has a doctor of law degree from Harvard. What have you done with your life?

omg- did you hear that she was afraid for kids' lives because Trump questioned Baracks' birth cetificate.

VERRRRRy scarey stuff!!!!

and not a bunch of BS either!!

<barely muffled giggled>

racist republicans sent death threats to her daughters. I recall one person - I think on Fox News - wishing someone would rape her daughters and give them AIDs. This is what trump's disgusting racist viscious birther campaign caused and as a mother, Michelle, was right to be concerned. Mothers should CARE about their children. Meanwhile where the hell is Barren?

Back
Top Bottom