• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michele Bachmann ends Israel tour with call for Jews to convert to Christianity

Amadeus

Chews the Cud
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...n-jews-convert-christianity-article-1.2427858

Former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann wrapped up a tour of Israel with a renewed drive to convert as many Jews as possible to Christianity.

The Minnesota politician returned to the U.S. last week after a week-long visit organized by the Family Research Council calling for mass conversions before the second coming of Jesus, she told the conservative Christian group’s president.

“The Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us to be faithful in the Kingdom and help bring in as many as we can,” Bachmann told Family Research Council President Tony Perkins in an interview obtained by Right Wing Watch. “Even among the Jews.”

“Because again, he’s coming soon,” Bachmann added.

I'm sure the Jews appreciate the effort.

She can't leave office soon enough.

Bachmann *laughs*

bachmann sausage.jpg

People like her are pretty scary. I can't think of anything nice to say about her.

People like her are pretty scary. I can't think of anything nice to say about her.

here you go:

'glad she is out of the congress'

I wasn't sure where to put this, to be honest. It's kinda political and kinda partisan, so this place seemed most appropriate.

I wasn't sure where to put this, to be honest. It's kinda political and kinda partisan, so this place seemed most appropriate.

Ah hell, put it in the abortion subforum.:lamo

it's neither political nor partisan.... it's entirely religious.

It comes from partisan site (Right Wing Watch). If Goshin feels it should be moved to a religious forum, I have no problem with it.

She's no longer a congressperson. Now, she's just an out of work kook.

Shows you how much I pay attention to Mon Bat Bachmann. :2razz:

I can.

If stupidity would shrink people, she could walk upright underneath the carpet.

On stilts.

yes...Evangelical Christians have been known to evangelize.

Evangelical Christians should have a better understanding of how Jews fit into God's plan. It's the Christians that were grafted unto the vine (God's plan for his people -- the Jews), not the other way around.

95% of these fundamentalist / Evangelical Christians only really care about the Jews to the extent Israel is God's Landing Strip. It's all about protecting that property until Jee-zuz comes and does his Armageddon thing. For the ones who haven't accepted Him, too bad suckers, youze'll burn in Hell.

In the Bible, many Jews are supposed to be killed for not abandoning their faith. What do you think is going to happen when the Jews don't convert, like the Dominionists want them too. In the Bible, the number of the beast is 666. 6 is the number of man, and 7 is the number of God. 666 is man at the height of perfection, but short of the glory of God. I believe that 666 will be the number of a man..... a Dominionist man. As for Bachmann, take a guess as to what side she is going to be on.

95% of these fundamentalist / Evangelical Christians only really care about the Jews to the extent Israel is God's Landing Strip. It's all about protecting that property until Jee-zuz comes and does his Armageddon thing. For the ones who haven't accepted Him, too bad suckers, youze'll burn in Hell.

I am appropriating that.

I have to work closely with a rabbi in my work, following kosher rules for Jewish clientele. Let me tell you, any Jew worth his kosher salt wouldn't in a beeeellion years convert to Christianity. In fact to orthodox jews Jesus is very much disliked for being a false prophet. Hell, an orthodox Jew can't even go into a Christian Church because all of the crucifixes and stained glass windows is all considered idolatry. Ironically a Jew could go into a mosque before a christian church because of mosques lack of what Jewish people would consider false idols. So suggesting a mass conversion from Judaism to Christianity is just ignorance.

yes...Evangelical Christians have been known to evangelize.

Which is why the savvy Christian never lets one say grace at dinner... we get it already!!!! :roll:

But you have to love the tone deaf attitude of some evies, doing the Come To JEEEsus dance in Israel... :doh

I'd be more impressed if they took their version of Faith to someplace without 5 star hotels.... :peace

Back
Top Bottom