• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Strahan Invites Clemson For Lobster After Trump's Fast-Food Buffet

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-strahan-invites-clemson-lobster-135555870.html

Clemson’s championship football team has been offered a victory meal upgrade.
After President Donald Trump served the squad McDonald’s and other fast food in a White House visit this week, “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan on Tuesday promised to feed the 15-0 Tigers lobster. On him.
He invited the team to New York City for the feast.

LOL, win-win for Clemson I guess. I wonder what Trump will say about this? :mrgreen:

.......and they’re off......

... When a celebrity understands how to make friends and influence people better than the US president.

Pretty sure the NCAA won’t go for this.

... When a celebrity understands how to make friends and influence people better than the US president.

According to the ncaa this would be a violation of the rules.

Lobster is an overrated food. It doesn't even taste great unless you slather it with butter.

Also mcdonalds put a lobster roll on their menu
... one of the greatest flops ever.

Also mcdonalds put a lobster roll on their menu
... one of the greatest flops ever.

They should have served lobster in nuggets!

Trevor Lawrence, despite the anti-Trump brigade's childish disgruntlement with what he served to the team, said," the trip to the White House was awesome!"

I'm sure he'll say the same after his visit to NY despite the Trump hater's pettiness.

I've heard he disavowed that comment.

Then, it's up to you to prove it.
I direct you to his Twitter account, or google where Trevor Lawrence while disavowing a meme, also said, "the trip to the White was awesome!"

Then, it's up to you to prove it.
I direct you to his Twitter account, or google where Trevor Lawrence while disavowing a meme, also said, "the trip to the White was awesome!"

Here is a little more on that story.

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence says White House quote is fake: ‘I never said this, by the way’

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clemson-quarterback-trevor-lawrence-says-white-house-quote-is-fake-i-never-said-this-by-the-way

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence cleared the air Tuesday after several posts circulated around social media attributing to him a quote he claims he never said during his White House visit Monday.

The quote he denied saying was: "President Trump got all our favorite foods. It was the best meal we ever had. Then we go and see the coastal elite media trashing it for not being organic vegan. We’re football players, not bloggers. This was a perfect blue-collar party.

Lawrence, 19, tweeted Tuesday, “I never said this by the way… I don’t know where it came from. However, the trip to the White House was awesome!”

Hamburgers, Pizza and fries at the White House or Lobster in New York city? Easy peasy choice. The White House hands down.
You can have lobster anytime but an invitation to the White House comes once.

True!

Perhaps, Michael Strahan would not have had any incentive (Trump's choice of food) to invite them to NY for Lobster, his treat.

Thanks to Trumps food choice... They get free lobster! Maybe, Michael will offer>>> paid air travel and hotel accommodations to boot!

Roseann")

Lobster is an overrated food. It doesn't even taste great unless you slather it with butter.

Then you shouldn't eat it. I love lobster and disagree you need to slather it in anything to make it taste good.

Some people claim they just haven't found a woman they're attracted to when in reality, they're gay. Does that scenario sound familiar to you at all?

Boil it like crawfish and it's ok.

Then you shouldn't eat it. I love lobster and disagree you need to slather it in anything to make it taste good.

Some people claim they just haven't found a woman they're attracted to when in reality, they're gay. Does that scenario sound familiar to you at all?

You do realize lobster is by its origin a trailer trash food? They are the cockroaches of the ocean.

You are one sick dude. Going on dates sucking on lobster legs and slurping it like noodles. Do you also eat shrimp with the intestinal tract not removed?

:vomit:

You do realize lobster is by its origin a trailer trash food? They are the cockroaches of the ocean.

So many other food choices for you. Pick another and leave those of us with sophisticated palates all the lobster. Just find a Cracker Barrel in your area, you'll be in good company and there will be plenty there to your liking!

So many other food choices for you. Pick another and leave those of us with sophisticated palates all the lobster. Just find a Cracker Barrel in your area, you'll be in good company and there will be plenty there to your liking!

I will take Ruth Chris Steak House over Red Lobster every time.

I will take Ruth Chris Steak House over Red Lobster every time.

Wow! Really????!!!!

LOL - Red Lobster! Yeah, and I'll take the Salt Grass Steak house over Sizzler. It's just as a ridiculous a thing to say :)

Back
Top Bottom