• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Steele: "Repubs will be hung by this president"

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Former RNC chairman commenting on the Trump shut down

Angry Republican response in 5... 4... 3...

Former RNC chairman commenting on the Trump shut down

a competent analysis from a Republican. I wonder how long it will take for other Republicans to accuse him of being a liberal.

Yeah, he touches on why this is a no brainer for the Democrats to hold out. Polling shows most the country doesn't want a wall. Trump doesn't live in the real world. Trump lives in the world where whatever he feels is right, is right. As a result, he doesn't turn to the facts to guide his decision making process. So, I concur, I think Trump has really painted himself into a corner on an issue that most Americans don't care about.

Angry Republican response in 5... 4... 3...

I'm expecting a specific response. I don't want to say it now ... don't want to be the first to bring it up ... but I'm subscribed to the thread!

I'm expecting a specific response. I don't want to say it now ... don't want to be the first to bring it up ... but I'm subscribed to the thread!

"Establishment" "swamp" "never Trumper"

Over/Under? I say by post #20 it'll happen.

Steele has always been a mouth piece for the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! though he is brighter than most, he understood that The Rebellion is real before most.

Possibly.. Michael Steele was a HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER?

Steele has always been a mouth piece for the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! though he is brighter than most, he understood that The Rebellion is real before most.

WTH is "The Rebellion"?

WTH is "The Rebellion"?

The global wave of populous movements rising up against the globalists, who have clearly failed to manage human affairs with competence or honesty or morality.... and are thus well along the way of losing their followers.

Last edited:
The global wave of populous movements rising up against the globalists, who have clearly failed to manage human affairs with competence or honesty or morality...

So 'The Rebellion' (I like the, The) will replace the globalists with the competence, honesty and morality of Numnuts?

Btw, Although I doubt it'll ever be started, let alone completed, I now believe he will declare a national emergency. Just remember what goes around comes around. When the Dems take the WH in a couple of years we'll finally see some action taken on the environment after our new president declares that global climate change, is a national emergency...

So 'The Rebellion' (I like the, The) will replace the globalists with the competence, honesty and morality of Numnuts?

Btw, Although I doubt it'll ever be started, let alone completed, I now believe he will declare a national emergency. Just remember what goes around comes around. When the Dems take the WH in a couple of years we'll finally see some action taken on the environment after our new president declares that global climate change, is a national emergency...

I am still thinking that he wont, however I do remember that I said on DP that if he did I would reconsider my support though I will almost certainly never be sorry that I have supported him to this date.

The Globalists are already failed, they just dont know it yet..... they could not help but to be when they are the last gasp of the deeply rotted out Post War West, eaten up by the cancer of lack of fidelity to truth and competence.

The Rebellion represent the forces of the collapse of the globalists....what will replace them we dont know....the entire global power structure will be remade after the current one dies....what will come next it is far too early to say, almost no one is thinking about that yet. Almost no one understands yet that the old ways can not continue. I have said that the global depression during the collapse will likely last decades, and that The New Chinese Empire will lead in the rebuilding,,,,,that much is clear now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom