• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Michael Moore's lies exposed

dragonslayer said:
I have to agree Michael Moore is on a vendetta. It is vendetta to show the world the truth about George Bush, Dick Cheney and the other neo conservative corporate owned lackeys. Back in 1952, Isenhauer warned us to be on watch out for the military industrial complex. we failed to take heed and what do we have. The worse and most totally corporate owned corrupt president in the history of the united states. We have a mad man as Vice President. Our constitution has been overthrown, Congress is ruled by corporate lackeys and the American People are screwed. The government of the people, for the people , and and by the people has vanished from the earth and has been usurped, by The Government of corporate profit, for the corporate profit, and by the corporate profit

The hand writing is on the wall of the supreme court, Just like Bush says everyday with his lies and deceit. Screw America

Michael Moore is hard to take, I agree. The truth is always hard, and we good americans have no other choice but ram the truth down people throats, but in comparison with Bush and the Neo conservatives, Moore is Jesus christ himself.

Amen

I hope that nobody minds if I do not have a complete rebuttal for this post...

You see...I didn't read the whole thing....

I stopped at "Isenhauer"...:shock:

cnredd said:
I hope that nobody minds if I do not have a complete rebuttal for this post...

You see...I didn't read the whole thing....

I stopped at "Isenhauer"...:shock:

LOL.. i know.. isnt that funny! Kind of defeats the purpose of a 'logical' argument!

AK_Conservative said:
LOL.. i know.. isnt that funny! Kind of defeats the purpose of a 'logical' argument!

I should start another thread....

"Do you think Isenhauer was better than Cenidee?"...:doh

Hey, its not nice to laugh at other people's mistakes! After all, Klintoon was a very good cigar smoker, er, Pres. And if you happened to have read Gennifer Flowers interview in Playboy way back when, she considered Klintoon a 'champion' at something else (google kindly provided the following reference to it: http://www.sexuality.org/authors/steinberg/cn02.html).

oldreliable67 said:
Hey, its not nice to laugh at other people's mistakes! After all, Klintoon was a very good cigar smoker, er, Pres. And if you happened to have read Gennifer Flowers interview in Playboy way back when, she considered Klintoon a 'champion' at something else (google kindly provided the following reference to it: http://www.sexuality.org/authors/steinberg/cn02.html).
Please refrain from using a site called "sexuality" on a thread that has "Michael Moore" in the title...

Many might not sleep tonight...:doh

galenrox said:
ooh, but think of all the hairy fat, greased up from the french fries that he's rubbing himself with, as he coos "Come here Cnredd (that's what he calls you in bed), I'm goin give you some"...
It's in my next romance novel if you'd like to read more. It's entitled "Things That Go Bump in the Night at Cnredd's House"

A) Stop capiltalizing my name...

B) Stop stealing ideas from Naughty Nurse's diary...

I've read a lot of books/articles about 9/11, cover ups, the Bush Administration, etc. And I have to say Michael Moore's stuff is of the worst. He focuses too much on trivial crap. I dont give a crap if our president says stuff that doesnt make sense. I dont care if he was stupid, which he has proved he is not. I care that our troops are still fighting and still dying in a useless war. I care that there was no real unbiased investigation of 9/11. Maybe, just maybe everything I've said is a pile of crap. I hope with all my heart it is. Do people think that people like me 'want' to believe our government was behind 9/11? Thats ridiculous. Show us some proof. Give us a real explanation. Please let me know that our government wouldnt do this. But its too late, they have lied about too much already. "We had no clue it was coming." Is that what we deserved? Lie after lie. I have not always been a Bush hater. I just want answers.

"..there was no real unbiased investigation of 9/11." -Blah

Yeah, Janet Reno's deputy was on the Commission when she was THE reason the FBI and CIA weren't allowed to communicate. She should have been ANSWERING, not ASKING the questions.

"..our troops are still fighting and still dying in a useless war."-Blah

If bringing democracy to the Middle East is useless, if stopping a genocidal, warmongering terror-sponsor (yes, Saddam openly sponsored Palestinian suicide bombers, and was probably supporting Al Queda too), what in the Hell isn't? :roll:

'"We had no clue it was coming." Is that what we deserved? Lie after lie. I have not always been a Bush hater. I just want answers."-Blah

Oh please! Just because someone somewhere told aids at the White House the same thing they tell them EVERYDAY-"Al Queda wants to and might attack us," does not mean that Rumsfeld, or Cheney, or Rice was LYING when they said they didn't personally know the way Al Queda would attack.

You do WANT to beleive all this hysterical conspiracy theory BS or you wouldn't put aside all the facts and your common sense to say such nauseatingly bogus, unreasonable crap.

aquapub said:
"..there was no real unbiased investigation of 9/11." -Blah

Yeah, Janet Reno's deputy was on the Commission when she was THE reason the FBI and CIA weren't allowed to communicate. She should have been ANSWERING, not ASKING the questions.

"..our troops are still fighting and still dying in a useless war."-Blah

If bringing democracy to the Middle East is useless, if stopping a genocidal, warmongering terror-sponsor (yes, Saddam openly sponsored Palestinian suicide bombers, and was probably supporting Al Queda too), what in the Hell isn't? :roll:

'"We had no clue it was coming." Is that what we deserved? Lie after lie. I have not always been a Bush hater. I just want answers."-Blah

Oh please! Just because someone somewhere told aids at the White House the same thing they tell them EVERYDAY-"Al Queda wants to and might attack us," does not mean that Rumsfeld, or Cheney, or Rice was LYING when they said they didn't personally know the way Al Queda would attack.

You do WANT to beleive all this hysterical conspiracy theory BS or you wouldn't put aside all the facts and your common sense to say such nauseatingly bogus, unreasonable crap.

You know, its overly annoying when people just get on their keyboard, type in a bunch of bull **** and hit the reply button. Their are alot of facts to back up the theory of what really happened on 9/11. The government openly lies in its report, stating things that arent physically possible. You can believe whatever you want, but unless you personally know what im saying is a lie, then shut the **** up.

If you believe the government report that would state.

1. Free fall speed was temporarily "altered" on 9/11.

2. Its possible for a plane to hit a building, the wings to fold up before it hits the building, and the tail to duck down before it hits the building.

3. Our multi hundred billion dollar defense department are a bunch of ****ing idiots. One of those idiots being promoted.

4. The government covered up all the evidence for 'national security.'

Many more things that you arent worth typing.

You still believe in Santa Claus, dont you?

Blah said:
You know, its overly annoying when people just get on their keyboard, type in a bunch of bull **** and hit the reply button. Their are alot of facts to back up the theory of what really happened on 9/11. The government openly lies in its report, stating things that arent physically possible. You can believe whatever you want, but unless you personally know what im saying is a lie, then shut the **** up.

You still believe in Santa Claus, dont you?

[Moderator mode]

Please refrain from this kind of commenting...

This is a debate forum...Telling someone to shut up, especially combined with foul language, is unacceptable in the public forums...

If you would like to bring the converstion down a few notches, we have a place called "The Basement" for tactics such as this...

[/Moderator mode]

"You know, its overly annoying when people just get on their keyboard, type in a bunch of bull **** and hit the reply button." Blah.

How ironic, that's the same thing I was thinking about your unreasonable ranting.

I am reading Byron York's new book, The Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy, and it has a whole chapter dedicated to debunking Fahrenheit 9/11.

A big part of it is dedicated to using box office results by city to demonstrate what a lie it was that the movie was "sweeping the nation," or that it was "a red state movie."

He proved that it was all hype. There was, as Karl Rove put it in an interview with York, "no reason to take him seriously." Michael Moore was just preaching to (and further fanaticizing) the choir- which seems to have actually helped Bush win. :lol:

He also dismantles the Conoco (spelling) lie. This would be the one where Moore took one morsel of fact: They sought to build a pipeline through Afghanistan in the 1990s and then abandoned the idea, and then he added flat out lies to it like these two: 1) Halliburton was involved, 2) Enron was involved. He also blatantly misrepresented the fact that Bush had nothing to do with that company when he was governor.

Basically, the whole thing reveals that, once again, Moore lies through his teeth, exaggerates, and occasionally throws in something loosely tied to a fact of some kind.

He still has a couple of million tin foil hat-wearing, conspiracy theorist supporters though, but the Democrat base is roughly that same number (whether or not you include the handful of millionaires who fund everything in that party UNLIKE Republicans-yes this is provable), so those who listen to him were already convinced of his Anti-American views anyway.

What....MM is still alive, I could have sworn I read about this whole thing dying....Oh wait....that was on FOX

For someone so insignificant, the righties sure devote a lot of their time and effort to give him a huge amount of publicity.

Isn't there a saying along the lines of:

Even bad publicity is GOOD publicity. :lol:

One thing occurred to me the other day while I was at the video store.

I was browsing the aisles and I saw F 9/11. I watched this 'documentary' a while back but I never actually stopped to read all the rave reviews and accolades it received. It was almost laughable. Seeing Eberts "2 Thumbs UP," and the TIMES "most important movie of our time," made me wonder how could these people be so ignorant.

People watched this and wanted to believe it to be true. There's no other explanation for this. I just can't believe how any reasonable and objective person could say this was a great movie considering all the fallacies, deceits and falsehoods this film is rife with.

And this is coming from someone who enjoyed Bowling for Colombine; that is until I learned of his methods.

Back
Top Bottom