• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Jackson

Spiritinthesky

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
29th Aug 1958, Born on this day, Michael Jackson, singer, songwriter, The Jackson Five, The Jacksons, and solo. Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. The music videos for 'Beat It', 'Billie Jean', and 'Thriller', are credited with breaking down racial barriers and transforming the medium into an art form and promotional tool. His 1982 album Thriller is the best-selling album of all time. Jackson died on 25th June 2009 at the age of 50, after suffering heart failure at his home in Beverly Hills. Prior to his death, Jackson had been scheduled to perform 50 sold-out concerts to over one million people, at London's O2 arena, from July 13, 2009 to March 6, 2010.

More: Michael Jackson

For many years I've had to suffer being born the same day, and witnessing how my birthday parties sucked compared to MJ's. So long!

I kid, I love MJ. Respect!

He had some remarkable dance moves, especially his moonwalk, but other than that, as an entertainer alone IMO the most over rated ever. And as for a person, a very sick and disqusting one that was able to use his fame to hide behind for what he really was which was among the most sinister of people, a pedophile.

Everybody loves songs of M.Jackson. He can fascinate all everybody with his voice. He had extraordinary voice type which we didnt hear before he.

Back
Top Bottom