• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Michael Jackson Does Moonwalk With No Show In Louisiana

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Source: BayouBuzz.com

Michael Jackson, who recently was acquitted of all charges in a case prosecuted in California, now faces what could be serious charges in a court in New Orleans; however, Jackson just made the situation worse for himself by missing his court appearance yesterday. Jackson is charged with assaulting an 18-year old at the 1984 World’s Fair in New Orleans. Joseph T. Bartucci, Jr. alleges that he was held captive and sexually assaulted for 9 days by Jackson and his associates. He claims that he was lured to Jackson’s limousine and held against his will during a drive to California and back to New Orleans, before finally being released. Bartucci maintains that he repressed this memory until seeing a 2003 television report about Jackson’s alleged child molestation.

U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon has scheduled a new hearing on August 17. Jackson must attend the hearing and make a case why he should not be held in civil contempt and have a default judgment made against him. The hearing yesterday was intended for Jackson to prove he had legal representation, but that is obviously a problem. Several New Orleans area lawyers, who started representing Jackson after the suit was filed last November, withdrew from the case in April and are suing Jackson for $50,000 in unpaid legal fees.

This sounds strangely familure.

Michael Jackson kidnapping someone in New Orleans?

I guess that bring new meaning to the words "po' boy".

I just luv to hear stories from my birthplace and favorite Bayou Louisiania. Did I mention the state is mostly Democrats. But It does bring new meaning to "Going to have big fun on the Bayou". If you want hear the song look for "Hank Williams Jr.-Jumbalaya". :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Both Jackson and this guy are itiots. Why do people keeping trying to get Jackson in trouble? They will never win with the jury. Jackson is such an itiot and a freak, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did it.

Back
Top Bottom