• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Flynn Turned Over 'Sweeping Categories' of Documents, Electronics Before Plea Deal

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-turned-over-sweeping-categories-of-documents-electronics-before-plea-deal-court-docs

This is gonna be really, really interesting!

Michael Flynn Turned Over 'Sweeping Categories' of Documents, Electronics Before Plea Deal: Court Docs

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s lawyers revealed in court documents filed late Tuesday that Flynn turned over “sweeping categories of documents” from his two companies to the Department of Justice and “facilitated the production of electronic devices” prior to his plea deal with the government late last year for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia's ambassador. The lawyers used their client’s support as the basis to request a sentence with no jail time from the government, and to ask the government to consider one year of probation with “minimal conditions of supervision” and 200 hours of community service for Flynn’s sentence.

That doesn't seem like much. It could be information related to his being an unregistered lobbyist. Who knows? :confused:

:lamo

That doesn't seem like much. It could be information related to his being an unregistered lobbyist. Who knows? :confused:

Criminals like Micheal Flynn have many secrets it seems.

Last edited:

Yeah....keep waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

Why? What do you think is in these documents?

giphy.gif

I'll bet that ****er was such an early flip that he was wearing a wire to all sorts of stuff.

Not out of the realm of possibilities. When they say Sweeping and electronics....watch out.

Whatever the content... it kept Flynn out of prison.
The government never says "even though this material is completely worthless to us, we're going to use it plead your case for leniency in court, just because it was sooooo sweet of you to do!".

I did not know that Daily Beast is MSM but otherwise I dont see what is interesting here....... what should have happened what one who is educated on such matters would expect to have happened we now get told happened...

So What?

Obviously, the material is somehow relevant and important to an ongoing investigation, or it wouldn't be of any value for the government to consider for sentencing.

Flynn turned over “sweeping categories of documents” from his two companies[/I]

Clearly, you all think it is incriminating evidence against Trump, but not sure how you reach that conclusion from the above quote from the article.

No, I actually do. Obviously, none of you have any clue.

This probably how the Special Counsel Office felt after receiving all that documentation from Flynn.

Back
Top Bottom