• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Flynn Turned Over 'Sweeping Categories' of Documents, Electronics Before Plea Deal

Thanks. If the circumstances of the leaks concerning this are accurate, it could be a very big deal.
I doubt that very much.

You don't get away with a plot to kidnap an American citizen with no jail time, no matter what you have to offer the government.

I'll reiterate that I believe the request for cell phones was to inquire about whether the WH was trying to keep Flynn quiet.

That doesn't seem like much. It could be information related to his being an unregistered lobbyist. Who knows? :confused:

You don't know, yet you're of the mind that it doesn't seem like much. What an odd preliminary position to express when one doesn't know.

7mPF.gif

Yes, it could mean anything. But what it most likely means is that his lawyers were demonstrating how cooperative his client was with the investigation in an effort to get him the lowest penalty possible. Turning over documents from his two companies likely has zero to do with Trump, and was likely Flynn showing his activity was above board--which it must have been since he has been charged with nothing.

Cohen had to confess to his role in the Stormy Daniels NDA as part of his deal.

Yet Mueller agreed that Flynn's contacts were legal. Whatever was turned over had to do with the specifics of what he was charged with.
And maybe they were irrelevent to Mueller.

I did a quick edit, that didn't get in your quote. I do indeed think there could be Mueller-Trump-Flynn related stuff going-on with Smith, that we are not aware of.

Maybe there is a connection to Vince Foster as well...

Maybe there is a connection to Vince Foster as well...
As much as Smith (sadly) committed suicide, fair enough. Who knows what thought components finally lead a man to that dark edge? None of us apparently, because we're still here. But your point vis a vis the Clinton's, is reasonable.

Getting interesting, yes, that's true.

The Flynn Entrapment
A court filing shows the ugly tactics employed by James Comey’s FBI.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-flynn-entrapment-11544658915

The Flynn entrapment - Hot Air
https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2018/12/the-flynn-entrapment/

10 hours ago - The FBI agents had seen transcripts of Mr. Flynn's conversations with the Russian ... wsj.com/articles/the-flynn-entrapment-11544658915.

Memo: FBI recommended Michael Flynn not have lawyer present ...
[url]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../memo-fbi-recommended-michael-flynn-not-
...[/URL]
2 days ago - Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe suggested Flynn not have a lawyer present at a bureau interview.

Seem rather odd that Obama's and Comey's FBI had to resort to entrapment on the Trump transition team.
Also seems rather unethical and illegal. Aren't convictions overturned on entrapment?

So much for Comey's squeaky clean boyscout image, yet another lie foisted on the electorate for political advantage.

Getting interesting now that more of the Mueller's and the FBI's malfeasance is coming to light.

Back
Top Bottom