• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Flynn talks about a theory that the Deep State is going to secretly put covid vaccine in salad dressing.

Even the microchip theory isn't as dumb as believing that an mRNA vaccine can be delivered orally via buttermilk ranch.

Did you hear - the government is going to implant the vaccine into sheets of toilet paper! The only safe thing to do for freedom lovers everywhere is wipe your ass with sand.

(Not really but let's get this rumor started and therefore thwart potential toilet paper shortages this fall)

Perhaps you guys spent 10 seconds to Google before you jumped up Flynn's ass, you might not look like stooges.

Sure thing Rawley....

paranoia big destroy-ya...... 😄

Did you hear - the government is going to implant the vaccine into sheets of toilet paper! The only safe thing to do for freedom lovers everywhere is wipe your ass with sand.

(Not really but let's get this rumor started and therefore thwart potential toilet paper shortages this fall)

Seriously......

These people are completely insane.

Somebody has had the spring of their coo-coo clock wound up just a bit too far past "serious material failure will occur at this point".

It's not about the vaccine effect, It's about the nanobots. That's why they'll be putting it in food.

You have it all wrong. Those "bots" were imported from Ork, so they are really nanu-nanubots.

PS - If they are putting the vaccine into commercially prepared, mass market, salad dressing, they are not putting it into "food" they are putting it into "an oleaginous suspension of chemicals and food substitute analogs plus chemical flavour enhancers and coloured using chemical dyes then thickened artificially with chemically rendered vegetable byproducts and hat has been sterilized before being stabilized".

PPS - I don't use "white death" in my coffee - but it is a pretty effective vermicide (read as "roach killer").

Last edited:
Sure thing Rawley....

paranoia big destroy-ya...... 😄
??? Doubling down? You think Flynn is insane for quoting the scientists at UC Riverside? You've chosen your avatar well.

??? Doubling down? You think Flynn is insane for quoting the scientists at UC Riverside? You've chosen your avatar well.
Ah, as usual when a poster has no argument left they go for a stupid personal attack on an avatar.

Good to see that every little thing in this world pisses you off.

Tell 'em to use tinfoil. It would be poetic.

Ah, as usual when a poster has no argument left they go for a stupid personal attack on an avatar.

Good to see that every little thing in this world pisses you off.

?? No argument It took a ten seconds of a google search to grind your OP into the hateful dust that it is.

Are there any words you are having difficulty with?

The future of vaccines may look more like eating a salad than getting a shot in the arm. UC Riverside scientists are studying whether they can turn edible plants like lettuce into mRNA vaccine factories.

Really. How did this guy make it to General?

The US has a whole lot of "general officer" positions that it has to fill SOMEHOW.

PS - Take a look at some of the Canadian generals (who STILL outnumber the number of operational tanks in the Canadian Army).

We already knew that these anti-vax "experts" had no ****ing clue about how the vaccines work. Now we really know.
Don't be fooled they know these are lies and that is what makes them so diabolically evil. They know that there will be a good % of their crazy base that believe them and that is why they keep making these ridiculous stories up. Remember what Voltaire said....

"Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

Is he really wearing a Tshirt that says General Flynn 3 stars?
This loon took the Qanon oath this past 4th of July, he's trying to cash in plus he's also crazy..both. Remember that energy deal he was working and doing stuff with Turkey, etc. He smelled the money and figured since he's been ousted, he might as well make some bank and fame.

Tell that to the PhD's at UC Riverside.
I doubt that I'd have to explain to any real PhD that an mRNA vaccine which requires storage in an ultralow freezer can't be administered via creamy Italian at RT for months on a shelf at the Walmart.

It's also unpossible to deliver an unstable mRNA vaccine via TP. However, some would probably believe it.

I doubt that I'd have to explain to any real PhD that an mRNA vaccine which requires storage in an ultralow freezer can't be administered via creamy Italian at RT for months on a shelf at the Walmart.
You better alert the obviously fake PhDs at UC Riverside with your findings before they go too far down their research road. I'm sure they will appreciate your advice and give it all the attention that it's due.

Don't be fooled they know these are lies and that is what makes them so diabolically evil. They know that there will be a good % of their crazy base that believe them and that is why they keep making these ridiculous stories up. Remember what Voltaire said....

"Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

Remember that the easiest way to get people to believe something that is not true is to tell a lie that is so outrageous that people think "No one would say anything like that if it wasn't true.".

It worked in Germany in the late 30s and early 40s (and it worked in Cleveland in 1986 [if I recall the date correctly]).

It's also unpossible to deliver an unstable mRNA vaccine via TP. However, some would probably believe it.

That's exactly what the government wants the sheep to think. "I can wipe my bum with confidence, they don't have the technology for that."

Next thing you know you're up to your ass in vaccines, nanobots, and Lucifer's Creamy Balsamic.

And the worse offenders got to be those damn Italians. You go to an Italian restaurant and there's dressing on the salad, there's dressing to dunk the bread in. It's all over the place..

I love Italian food, but this might be it for me. No more.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom