• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Flynn talks about a theory that the Deep State is going to secretly put covid vaccine in salad dressing.

Cult members gotta cult.

View attachment 67355128
"Quick break, right back, we'll continue. Hey listen - I've been getting the best sleep of my night recently while resting my head on My Pillow's new 'QSA Fantasy' product line. Perfect for fueling your fevered dreams of election fraud and reinstating Trump to the White House. Use my special code 'PizzaGate' and receive 10% off your order! Coming up next - Newt's back to remind us that the left hates America."

Has Flynn always been this way (would be a scary thing for the Army) or is he hoping to cash in on the crazy?
Yeah he has always been that way.

The more I think about this, I feel they are on the wrong track, if the Derp State wants to get those not already vaxxed, salad dressing is not the answer.
However, Doritos and maybe Mountain Dew Code Red would be a more appropriate use of subterfuge.

The more I think about this, I feel they are on the wrong track, if the Derp State wants to get those not already vaxxed, salad dressing is not the answer.
However, Doritos and maybe Mountain Dew Code Red would be a more appropriate use of subterfuge.

What most people don’t realize is that the deep state is spreading Covid 19 through Chem trails released by passenger jets. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a chemical compound designed to allow for tracking people from space. It also is a mind control chemical to turn people into mindless sheep. Newsmax I believe had a story on that

Flynn is just too smart for us. Should put it in their PBR.

This guy and the person who pardoned him are perfect for this version of the Republican party..

What most people don’t realize is that the deep state is spreading Covid 19 through Chem trails released by passenger jets. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a chemical compound designed to allow for tracking people from space. It also is a mind control chemical to turn people into mindless sheep. Newsmax I believe had a story on that

You both best be careful with that snark, the Jewish lasers are already triangulating your locations.

They still don't know that the vaccine has to be kept extremely cold until minutes before it is used?

Just put it in the health plate special, fried butter.

That explains why Thousand Islands tastes different.

It's not about the vaccine effect, It's about the nanobots. That's why they'll be putting it in food.
Even the microchip theory isn't as dumb as believing that an mRNA vaccine can be delivered orally via buttermilk ranch.

Seriously......

These people are completely insane.
Perhaps you guys spent 10 seconds to Google before you jumped up Flynn's ass, you might not look like stooges.

The future of vaccines may look more like eating a salad than getting a shot in the arm. UC Riverside scientists are studying whether they can turn edible plants like lettuce into mRNA vaccine factories.

Vaccinations can be a controversial subject for many people, especially when it comes to injections. So what if you could replace your next shot with a salad instead? Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are working on a way to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine.

Even the microchip theory isn't as dumb as believing that an mRNA vaccine can be delivered orally via buttermilk ranch.
Tell that to the PhD's at UC Riverside.

Sprinkle the vaccine over the Golden Corral buffet, problem solved!

Seriously......

These people are completely insane.

If this was still the United States of America that guy would have been taken away by "the Men in the White Coats" on a stretcher at LEAST two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom