• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, to testify publicly before Congress

Re: Michael Cohen Agrees to Testify to Congress ...

I have a feeling this was part of the deal Cohen made with the FBI when it was reported he was cooperating even more. This may be Mueller's plan to get out a lot of Trump's secrets without having to wrap up the entire investigation to do that. Cohen is a known liar, but he's also someone who Trump threw under the bus and has no more reasons to lie. It will be interesting to say the least.

He's not facing persecution from Trump but from democrats, that's reason enough to lie.

Ha, and look, there’s a trumpeter calling Cohen a liar. You prove me right. Too many times.

Cohen did get caught lying to mueller and then he decided to cooperate as part of the investigation. Do try to keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TDStards have been calling Cohen a liar for two years. :lamo

And because Trump threw him under the bus, Cohen will fill the room with lies to bring down Trump. You say Cohen has no reason to lie, shake your head, because Trump threw him under the bus, Cohen has a big reason to lie and lie some more to bring down Trump and reduce his sentence.

He's a proven liar. What to believe, oh I get it you'll believe anything he says no different when you believed those lying woman trying to kill Kav. Of which none of them had an ounce of corroborations to support their claims. But heck you didn't care you believed the anyway. However guess what, Kav is a SCJ, in spite of all the lies from the left.

He already plead guilty to lying, that's why he's going to prison.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread's merged.

He's not facing persecution from Trump but from democrats, that's reason enough to lie.

Do you think that he's going to share with Congress something different than what he told a grand jury after he had admitted to lying to protect Trump and the reason he's going to do 3 years in prison? Think again. This concocted narrative isn't going to work anymore.

Trump is crapping his pants right now and he has hired 17 new lawyers and they will fight to keep Mueller's report sealed claiming 'executive privilege'. Nixon tried it, Bill Clinton tried it. It's already been overruled in two instances of presidents trying to claim executive privilege to conceal facts from the public. It didn't work then and it won't work now, the precedent has already been established.

I can hear the trumpettes already. “What a liar, you can’t believe anything he says!!!”

But I’ll be watching. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doncha know it... nevermind that Cohen isn't going to want to add to the three year prison term he starts in March by lying to Congress on top of that.

My sister lives in New Hampshire and she called when she heard this news and said "Come up to New Hampshire that day! We'll make tacos and Trumpburgers!"

Use some of those ground up Trump Steaks to make your burgers.

Well, the cable news services will sure be excited about this.

In all likelihood this will be little more than an opportunity for Democrat House members to grandstand in front of the cameras and it will be a great opportunity for Cohen to spread a little more conjecture. However, it will be little more than a show and it's HIGHLY unlikely that anything substantive will come of the media event.

Really? Trump's lawyer for like the last 20 years? You don't think he's got anything on Trump? :lamo
C'mon....

Doncha know it... nevermind that Cohen isn't going to want to add to the three year prison term he starts in March by lying to Congress on top of that.

Exactly. Plus there will be lots and lots and lots of questions about the ability of Cohen to offer some sort of back up to what he is testifying to.

Do you think that he's going to share with Congress something different than what he told a grand jury after he had admitted to lying to protect Trump and the reason he's going to do 3 years in prison? Think again. This concocted narrative isn't going to work anymore.

He is willing to say anything the Democrats want to hear regardless if its true or not because democrats are the ones holding his freedom in peril.

Use some of those ground up Trump Steaks to make your burgers.

Too late, they're all 'nothingburgers'

So Mueller, after years of investigation and millions of our tax-payer dollars, will choose to release information about the Trump-Russia collusion investigation through a crooked lawyer who has admitted to lying under oath and is going straight to jail after he testifies? That's one helluva strategy.
I would think that the FBI would want to tightly control any damning information so they can control its release so that they make their case for whatever it is they recommend. But, that's just me.
Make sure y'all prepare some nothingburgers for your dining pleasure.

Bwhaaahahahahahahaaa! You called that Poli! First trumper out of the gates.

I can hear the trumpettes already. “What a liar, you can’t believe anything he says!!!”

But I’ll be watching. Can’t wait.

Too late, they're all 'nothingburgers'

Excellent if you are on a diet. Full of nothingcalories.

The TDStards have been calling Cohen a liar for two years. :lamo

WOW!!!! :doh If you folks on the right refuse to listen to anyone who ever lied for a political cause you all must really hate Trump more than anyone on the planet!!!!! :roll::shock:

We can all be in costume and do the 'Revenge of the Snowflake' dance.

giphy.gif

While this 69 year old white guy with a bad back is rather dancing handicapped, I will be happy to cheer the chorus line.

Cohen did get caught lying to mueller and then he decided to cooperate as part of the investigation. Do try to keep up!

So does that mean Cohen is not going to lie because he's cooperating to get a lesser sentence. And does that mean Cohen is not going to lie to congress? I say Cohen is going to do whatever it takes for him to get out of jail. And that would include lying his ass off to get a lesser sentence.

He is willing to say anything the Democrats want to hear regardless if its true or not because democrats are the ones holding his freedom in peril.

DOJ is all democrats?

Post something intelligent just once today. Please.

He already plead guilty to lying, that's why he's going to prison.

Yea I know and he would lie more if it could cut his sentence shorter and I'm sure he will.

You won't see the GOP Senate invite Micheal Cohen in to publicly testify.

Wouldn't want to provoke Trump into another temper tantrum.

Bwhaaahahahahahahaaa! You called that Poli! First trumper out of the gates.

If you like it now, just wait until several Republicans make mince meat out of him from the dais.

If you like it now, just wait until several Republicans make mince meat out of him from the dais.

Right... I'm sure the GOP will provide loads of volume to cover their lack of content.

Yea I know and he would lie more if it could cut his sentence shorter and I'm sure he will.

The FBI is finished with him. Stop trying to make up 'maybe this and maybe that' fantasies. Those days are waning for you Trumpers.

WOW!!!! :doh If you folks on the right refuse to listen to anyone who ever lied for a political cause you all must really hate Trump more than anyone on the planet!!!!! :roll::shock:

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan...period"

The FBI is finished with him. Stop trying to make up 'maybe this and maybe that' fantasies. Those days are waning for you Trumpers.

That's all the TDStards have ever had.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan...period"

I kept my plan. Period.

And you are comparing one statement by Obama to thousands by Trump and pretending they are equal.

Back
Top Bottom