• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, mysteriously arrives in Washington, D.C.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Fresh off his attempt to remake himself into a resistance hero by siding and agreeing with Michelle Obama. Michael Cohen was seen in Washington DC, heading presumably to Robert Mueller's office. The office where he has spent nearly 40 hours spilling all of Trump's dirty secrets. The office where even though it's a federal holiday, Mueller has five people working today. This is leading to some speculation that indictments are about to be handed out as early as today. If not tomorrow.

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney and close associate, arrived in Washington, D.C., Monday morning, accompanied by one of his own criminal defense lawyers.

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, mysteriously arrives in Washington, D.C.

Fresh off his attempt to remake himself into a resistance hero by siding and agreeing with Michelle Obama. Michael Cohen was seen in Washington DC, heading presumably to Robert Mueller's office. The office where he has spent nearly 40 hours spilling all of Trump's dirty secrets. The office where even though it's a federal holiday, Mueller has five people working today. This is leading to some speculation that indictments are about to be handed out as early as today. If not tomorrow.

And the multimedia rumor mill keeps on working overtime.

Got to keep that speculation going.

With all the talk of Whitaker being lethal to the investigation, it got me wondering...

If Mueller already has authorized, sealed indictments there is nothing Whitaker can do to stop them? He would potentially be going on TV and reading indictments of Trump people on national television.

:lamo

And the multimedia rumor mill keeps on working overtime.

Got to keep that speculation going.

I'm speculating that Jared's going to turn state evidence against his pop-in-law to save his own scrawny ass.

Michael Cohen has a constant 'I hope prison rape isn't real' face.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

With all the talk of Whitaker being lethal to the investigation, it got me wondering...

If Mueller already has authorized, sealed indictments there is nothing Whitaker can do to stop them? He would potentially be going on TV and reading indictments of Trump people on national television.

:lamo

Mueller and the FBI knows all about Whitaker. I expect he's bait. I also think Mueller was using Sessions too, but Sessions had an ounce of loyalty to Trump and an ounce of duty to the country and perhaps they couldn't sway him to get Trump. But I still think Sessions made a deal with Mueller for something. Whitaker has Trump by the balls. We don't have Mueller's side of the story yet, but when we do get it. I bet it will be clear as day. And that day is coming...

Mueller and the FBI knows all about Whitaker. I expect he's bait. I also think Mueller was using Sessions too, but Sessions had an ounce of loyalty to Trump and an ounce of duty to the country and perhaps they couldn't sway him to get Trump. But I still think Sessions made a deal with Mueller for something. Whitaker has Trump by the balls. We don't have Mueller's side of the story yet, but when we do get it. I bet it will be clear as day. And that day is coming...

You think Whitaker went on TV declaring the Mueller investigation unwarranted, etc. as a clever ruse?

You think Whitaker went on TV declaring the Mueller investigation unwarranted, etc. as a clever ruse?

hmmm. No he probably doesn't know he is being used as bait. He likely thinks he got away with his scam. I can't believe that the FBI is that incompetent to let that scumbag walk free unless it was to do something bigger...

Although, it's not clear who got Trump to pick him...Sessions?

Michael Cohen has a constant 'I hope prison rape isn't real' face.

Those Federal white collar guys never go into Oz.

hmmm. No he probably doesn't know he is being used as bait. He likely thinks he got away with his scam. I can't believe that the FBI is that incompetent to let that scumbag walk free unless it was to do something bigger...

So, you think Whitaker, whatever he does, will be used against him. We do have a history of prior attorney generals going to jail over abuse of power.

That has to be one of the most ridiculous title's for an article I've read in a while.

"A guy travels to a place to which he hasn't told us he was traveling, so it's now a dramatic mystery."

Cue spooky pipe organ music.

Those Federal white collar guys never go into Oz.
It is a shame. Our two tiered system is becoming more and more obvious. You can steal millions, and launder money but if you move some yayo...

It is a shame. Our two tiered system is becoming more and more obvious. You can steal millions, and launder money but if you move some yayo...

Move a kilo, then yes, your dog will be shot and your wife defiled.

So, you think Whitaker, whatever he does, will be used against him. We do have a history of prior attorney generals going to jail over abuse of power.

I see a few different scenarios here.

1. Whitaker is being used by the FBI to bring down Trump and in return Whitaker gets light or no jail time.
2. The FBI along with Rosenstein worked with Sessions to lay a trap for Trump using the most criminal idiot they can find. In anticipation of Trump firing Sessions.
3. A lot of the media were shocked when Rosenstein said that he thought Whitaker was a great choice. They got angry and figured that Rosenstein was on the out so he was trying to save himself. I do not think Rosenstein really believes that.
4. If they are not planning on bringing down Trump this week, then they are waiting for something so dire and obviously incriminating for Matt Whitaker to do for Trump as Attorney General. Mueller might even be waiting for Trump to fire him... "Come at me, bro! See what happens!"

My money's on Stone. At the very least, Stone associates who may or may not have yet flipped on Stone.

Junior
Kushner
Stone

Stone and Jr!!!!
That might be a tough daily-double, Alec. But I suspect the Dems are working on getting Jr. front-and-center. I just hope it's all televised, like in '72.

I saw a recent article from the day after the election, that Pat Cipollone (White House Counsel) is rushing to hire 15-20 lawyers by January, in response to the House loss in preparation for the House investigations & subpoenas. I strongly suspect this is why Trump is in a foul mood. I also suspect his mood will only get worse with time ...

But who knows...You don't know what Ivanka likes in bed.

Word in the White House is than when you think what you hear is a little girl screaming - it's actually Ivanka attacking Jarod with a strap-on.

Yep you can destroy subpoenaed evidence, lie to congress, have classified government emails on a private server ,and run a scam foundation selling political influence and get away with it if your ex president talks with the AG about grandkids.

So what do you guys think - if subpeonas are issues for Kushner and Jr., do you think Trump will just let it go? Can he pardon that early in the game?

Yep you can destroy subpoenaed evidence, lie to congress, have classified government emails on a private server ,and run a scam foundation selling political influence and get away with it if your ex president talks with the AG about grandkids.
You should take that all to the CT forum. Maybe get a president who wants to lock all of these people up, and get him elected.

Lol.... Wait...

Back
Top Bottom