• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, mysteriously arrives in Washington, D.C.

I'm speculating that Jared's going to turn state evidence against his pop-in-law to save his own scrawny ass.

Well Jared's parents and brother are all democrats - so I am sure they are advising him to save his arse and not risking jail to protect the orange ***** grabber.

I'm speculating that Jared's going to turn state evidence against his pop-in-law to save his own scrawny ass.

a0zkeu1el9h01.png

Fresh off his attempt to remake himself into a resistance hero by siding and agreeing with Michelle Obama. Michael Cohen was seen in Washington DC, heading presumably to Robert Mueller's office. The office where he has spent nearly 40 hours spilling all of Trump's dirty secrets. The office where even though it's a federal holiday, Mueller has five people working today. This is leading to some speculation that indictments are about to be handed out as early as today. If not tomorrow.

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, mysteriously arrives in Washington, D.C.

My guess, is that Mueller's team have gone through a lot more of Cohen's paperwork, and have a lot of follow-up questions. Of course, we all know that Trump hasn't done anything wrong :roll:

1. The cemetery no-show was disgusting, but it revealed nothing new.
2. DJT got what he needed from the election.
3. It all comes down to Mueller. Indictments will lead to impeachment. If there are no indictments then DJT will claim exoneration and may enjoy a resurgence.

3. Impeachment is not necessary not advisable. Death by a million paper cuts serves a better cause.

2. But not what he wanted.

1. He is who we always knew he was. And, thanks to the cemetery thing, some people who backed him are starting to see it too.

New Mueller Indictments Expected as Soon as Tuesday, CBS Reports

New indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election are expected as soon as Tuesday, CBS reports, citing multiple people with knowledge of the investigation.

Right-wing author and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi told viewers of his YouTube live-stream broadcast Monday that he’d been cooperating with the inquiry since receiving a subpoena from FBI agents at his home in August. He said he expects to be indicted by Mueller “for some form or other of giving false information” in the probe despite doing everything he could to cooperate.​

It's funny watching you meltdown and deflect.

Disregarding rumors does not equal "meltdown and deflect".

Seems, though, you are unable to provide any justification for your belief in rumors.

Moving on...

Disregarding rumors does not equal "meltdown and deflect".

Seems, though, you are unable to provide any justification for your belief in rumors.

Moving on...

So you just think he was in DC to party near Robert Mueller's office??? OK....

I'm tired of the endless speculation. I wish Mueller was finished and ready to move forward.

Back
Top Bottom