• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Trump real estate project in Russia

So... Trump really was doing business in Russia and trying to build in Russia while he was lying to Americans and saying he wasn't? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Twitter ought to spool up. Cat’s getting ready to be away for the week-end too. FOX news available in Argentina?

But, but, but... Clinton, emails, BENGAHZIIII!!!

He's flipped on 2 cases now. But there's been no "collusion" with the Russians.:)

Just Cohen “taking another bullet.........”

What a clown show.

:lamo

He's flipped on 2 cases now. But there's been no "collusion" with the Russians.:)

Yep Just collusion with Mueller and angry Democrats. Totally unfair to innocent families (who Trump tried to blackmail, but couldn't because his fixer was fixing to flip on him) UNFAIRS!!!!!!!

So more proof Cohen is a liar. :roll: Or is he lying about lying to Congress hoping to get a lighter sentence when he is sentenced next month? :doh

So should we prosecute Clapper about lying to Congress now? [Personally I vote yes.]

Last edited:
NEW YORK (AP) —“ Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Trump real estate project in Russia.

We will continue to make updates on this story”

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Trump real estate project in Russia | WBMA

Still unfolding.....

"I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant — which I owned for quite a while — I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that, I have nothing to do with Russia," Trump said.

linkypoo...

I wonder what work-around the trump sheep will bleat for this one?

*edit... NVM :lol:

So more proof Cohen is a liar. :roll:

"I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant — which I owned for quite a while — I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that, I have nothing to do with Russia," Trump said.

linkypoo...

I wonder what work-around the trump sheep will bleat for this one?

*edit... NVM :lol:

.........and KSA.........

So more proof Cohen is a liar. :roll: Or is he lying about lying to Congress hoping to get a lighter sentence when he is sentenced next month? :doh

So should we prosecute Clapper about lying to Congress now? [Personally I vote yes.]

I don't think Cohen has a time machine. More likely Melania does. Those trees have got to be from the future.

False statements about dealings with Moscow and that they continued through 2017. POTUS was named in the charges.

Didn't 45 say to Lester Holt in that infamous interview that he didn't have any business dealings in Russia?

I’m betting the Putin meeting is back on!

He told the judge that he lied to Congress about the Russian business connection so that his testimony was consistent with POTUS.

He told the judge that he lied to Congress about the Russian business connection so that his testimony was consistent with POTUS.

That's rather broad, don't you think? I'm more interested in the specific statements.

I'm wondering if some of the questions to Trump had to do with this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think Cohen has a time machine. More likely Melania does. Those trees have got to be from the future.
Wut? Cohen is going to be sentenced in the Southern District of NY oin December 12th. Maybe he is wanting to get a better sentence in December if Mueller's team puts in a good word in.

Very likely.
Now, the question will be, did Cohen get snagged by Trump's answer, or is it vice versa?

One thing for sure, another process crime notch in the belt...money well spent.

Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom