• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen agrees to testify to House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Feb. 8

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
George Soros' in-law, Adam Schiff, has announced that the Big Senate Dem/Cohen Dog and Pony Show will get underway on Feb. 8, after postponing an interview with the House Oversight and Reform Committee, claiming "threats against his (Cohen's) family."

Given Schiff's well documented aversion to the Truth, I'm pretty confident that's BULL****.

I wonder if, among other things, they'll be going into how "Trump made Cohen lie to Congress about the defunct 'Moscow Tower' " non-deal ? :lamo

Look for Schiff for brains to continue his practice of ILLEGALLY leaking anything he perceives as damaging to the President to the media, and desperately try to SUPPRESS anything that is not...

Michael Cohen agrees to testify to House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Feb. 8

President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has agreed to talk to the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Feb. 8.

That’s according to California Rep. Adam Schiff, who says Cohen will be appearing voluntarily. The announcement comes after Cohen postponed a separate hearing with the House Oversight and Reform Committee, citing cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and threats against his family.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/28/michael-cohen-agrees-testify-feb-8-house-intellige/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought he feared for his life and the life of his family?

Either he got over it very quickly or he's a lying **** (probably at his lying **** of a lawyer's suggestion to drum up some sympathy).

George Soros' in-law, Adam Schiff, has announced that the Big Senate Dem/Cohen Dog and Pony Show will get underway on Feb. 8, after postponing an interview with the House Oversight and Reform Committee, claiming "threats against his (Cohen's) family."

Given Schiff's well documented aversion to the Truth, I'm pretty confident that's BULL****.

I wonder if, among other things, they'll be going into how "Trump made Cohen lie to Congress about the defunct 'Moscow Tower' " non-deal ? :lamo

Look for Schiff for brains to continue his practice of ILLEGALLY leaking anything he perceives as damaging to the President to the media, and desperately try to SUPPRESS anything that is not...

President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has agreed to talk to the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Feb. 8.

That’s according to California Rep. Adam Schiff, who says Cohen will be appearing voluntarily. The announcement comes after Cohen postponed a separate hearing with the House Oversight and Reform Committee, citing cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and threats against his family.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/28/michael-cohen-agrees-testify-feb-8-house-intellige/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subpoenaing somebody is now called "appearing voluntarily"?!? :lol:

I thought he feared for his life and the life of his family?

Either he got over it very quickly or he's a lying **** (probably at his lying **** of a lawyer's suggestion to drum up some sympathy).

If Schiff says it, you can bet it's BULL****, by and large.

what an amazing coincidence !!!!!

Schiff and Soros.jpg

Back
Top Bottom