• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen Acknowledges Payments to Doctor Online Polls for Trump

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]Michael Cohen Acknowledges Payments to Doctor Online Polls for Trump[/h]Michael D. Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer for President Trump, acknowledged on Thursday that he had paid the owner of a technology services company to help doctor results of an online poll to help Mr. Trump as he considered a run for president.
Trump conned his supporters to believe the polls were rigged while he himself was rigging the polls.

I wonder how many DP people cited that poll.....

Well, probably not many. Despite rigging it he got, what, 5% of the vote? (Or is it a different poll than I read about earlier)

Well, probably not many. Despite rigging it he got, what, 5% of the vote? (Or is it a different poll than I read about earlier)
It's the same poll. In related news, it has been discovered that Trump cheated on exams in college and got a 20 out of 100.

Looking forward to hearing him in court next month. Trump being the great deal maker that he is paid fifty grand to cohen when cohen paid twelve to thirteen grand to the guy behind the rigging. Maybe trump should take some lessons on the art of the deal from his fired lawyer?

So do we believe the Cohen lied, lied about lying, or is lying about lying about lying?

So do we believe the Cohen lied, lied about lying, or is lying about lying about lying?

Uncanny how Cohen, who is busy reinventing himself, has suddenly become the left's poster boy for honesty. ;)

Uncanny how Cohen, who is busy reinventing himself, has suddenly become the left's poster boy for honesty. ;)

Yes, just like I remember that the Democratic Party hated no one more than Comey - until he became their hero. Same with McCain and Romney.

Trump conned his supporters to believe the polls were rigged while he himself was rigging the polls.

How many polls predicted a Trump win? List them

Who won the election?

Trump lies and projects. also, if he says he didn't do something, it's a fairly accurate indicator that he did, IMO.

Yes, just like I remember that the Democratic Party hated no one more than Comey - until he became their hero. Same with McCain and Romney.

As one of my good friends from the forum reminded me this morning..."By any means necessary"
That phrase should be added to the DNC's platform; top of their page.

A stupid inconsequential online poll...where's the crime?

oh right...there is none. Move on, people.

I looked at some of the completely unsupervised polls I saw online, for instance at Drudge, but I doubt very much that I ever quoted one.....me knowing that they roam somewhere between mostly useless and completely useless.

I dont have much issue with Trump screwing with them, this goes under the heading chumps get what they deserve.

A stupid inconsequential online poll...where's the crime?

oh right...there is none. Move on, people.

I’ll remember this post when we’re having a character debate about some liberal we all know you’d come down hard on for trying this very thing.

Cohen is lying!

John Barron would never do anything like that!

Cohen is a maggot. The trouble is he was apparently a smart enough maggot to have kept recordings or notes that I assume Mueller and whoever else now holds.

We will just se in how Mueller corroborates the testimony of the lying liars

Cohen is a maggot. The trouble is he was apparently a smart enough maggot to have kept recordings or notes that I assume Mueller and whoever else now holds.

Please share what you heard regarding the recordings.
Even if we are ever privy to "privileged" attorney/client recordings, can you honestly say that Cohen is being honest considering he already lied under oath and sold out his client to save his own hide?

Maggot is too kind a word for Cohen, as far as I can tell.
Your mmv.

There have been a billion words by Democrats and liberals claiming Trump committed crimes for which the proof always is "I don't have any, but you just wait because I know Mueller must have it!" For 19 months the story is "Mueller has proof."

Has Mueller EVER said he has proof? No. :lamo

Please share what you heard regarding the recordings.
Even if we are ever privy to "privileged" attorney/client recordings, can you honestly say that Cohen is being honest considering he already lied under oath and sold out his client to save his own hide?

Maggot is too kind a word for Cohen, as far as I can tell.
Your mmv.

We've already heard one in regards to the payment to McDougal. I seriously doubt that is the only one. As far as him being honest now? He'd have to be one of the dumbest people on the planet to lie any further when it absolutely will affect his future in prison. We've seen how that's gone for Manafort. I'll assume Cohen isn't looking to spend a life sentence over his ex client.

If nothing else, we know Trump and Cohen deserve each other. Couple of scumbag conmen.

Back
Top Bottom