• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Michael Avenatti has been arrested and held in custody on felony charges of domestic violence. Most people on the left have been deeply divided over Michael Avenatti and many hold the opinion that's he's nothing but a grand-stander and media whore. Personally I'm happy that if this is who he really is that it's better it comes out now since he was considering a run for the presidency in 2020 and this will put an end to that notion.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/14/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-arrested-for-domestic-violence/

Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti reportedly arrested for domestic violence

Michael Avenatti was arrested for domestic violence on Wednesday for allegedly attacking his estranged wife.

Avenatti, a lawyer for Donald Trump’s alleged ex-mistress Stormy Daniels, was taken into custody in Los Angeles Wednesday for allegedly leaving his wife’s face “swollen and bruised,” according to TMZ.

The incident originally took place on Tuesday but LAPD responded to the address Wednesday where Avenatti could be heard saying “She hit me first, This is bulls–t,” the website reported.

His wife, Lisa, ran out of the apartment building wearing sunglasses and saying on the phone, “I can’t believe you did this to me,” TMZ reported.

Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, has said she had sex with Trump in 2006 — and was paid $130,000 to keep it quiet. Trump has denied having an affair.

Avenatti, who did not respond to a request for comment, was still in police custody Wednesday evening.

He is resume building for the #2 spot in the DNC

Domestic abuse? He'll have to run as Republican in 2020.

if true, I don't care if she hit him first. He should have walked away.

He is resume building for the #2 spot in the DNC

He want's to be the democrat's version of Donald Trump. All talk, not as wealthy as he claims, and a lack of respect for women.

He want's to be the democrat's version of Donald Trump. All talk, not as wealthy as he claims, and a lack of respect for women.

So another Keith Ellison but without the over the top anti Semitic friendships

WHy? Dems just voted in and full throatedly supported two domestic abusers a week ago - Menendez and Ellison. Sounds like he'll be in some welcome company at the DNC.

Michael Avenatti has been arrested and held in custody on felony charges of domestic violence. Most people on the left have been deeply divided over Michael Avenatti and many hold the opinion that's he's nothing but a grand-stander and media whore. Personally I'm happy that if this is who he really is that it's better it comes out now since he was considering a run for the presidency in 2020 and this will put an end to that notion.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/14/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-arrested-for-domestic-violence/

Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti reportedly arrested for domestic violence

Michael Avenatti was arrested for domestic violence on Wednesday for allegedly attacking his estranged wife.

Avenatti, a lawyer for Donald Trump’s alleged ex-mistress Stormy Daniels, was taken into custody in Los Angeles Wednesday for allegedly leaving his wife’s face “swollen and bruised,” according to TMZ.

The incident originally took place on Tuesday but LAPD responded to the address Wednesday where Avenatti could be heard saying “She hit me first, This is bulls–t,” the website reported.

His wife, Lisa, ran out of the apartment building wearing sunglasses and saying on the phone, “I can’t believe you did this to me,” TMZ reported.

Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, has said she had sex with Trump in 2006 — and was paid $130,000 to keep it quiet. Trump has denied having an affair.

Avenatti, who did not respond to a request for comment, was still in police custody Wednesday evening.

His ex-wife just released a statement through her attorney that was read on CNN stating she hasn’t seen him in 3 months and that he’s never been violent with her and doesn’t know him to have ever been violent with anyone.

I can see it now a Michael Avenatti Keith Ellison ticket in 2020

I BELIEVE HER!

Damn. I hope it's not true.

I was hoping he was one of the good guys with some balls. Democrats could really use some balls.

His ex-wife just released a statement through her attorney that was read on CNN stating she hasn’t seen him in 3 months and that he’s never been violent with her and doesn’t know him to have ever been violent with anyone.

The ex wife who called the police said that?

The fact that you've joked about a woman being beaten up says something about you. This is the Democrat attitude towards domestic violence. No wonder Keith Ellison is the DNC #2.

Brings a smile to my face to see this pusball in deep ****!

WHy? Dems just voted in and full throatedly supported two domestic abusers a week ago - Menendez and Ellison.

And a possible pedaphile. Some schmuck that Obama personally campaigned for won a House seat.

Last edited:
So another Keith Ellison but without the over the top anti Semitic friendships

WTH does Ellison have to do with Avenatti? Where did that come from?

But if you insist making comparisons I'd say Avenatti has a long long way to go to catch up with the conman Trump.

And a possible pedaphile. Some schmuck that Obama personally campaigned for won a House seat.

Are you sure you want go there? Republicans just elected three felons and a dead guy.

An attorney is an ass, who would of thought that. This would be funny if it were not for the seriousness of the alleged crime.

But if you insist making comparisons I'd say Avenatti has a long long way to go to catch up with the conman Trump.

The both are democrats that have been accused of beating on women for fun. Although Ellison is still in the lead for head ****bird with his anti Semitic friendships.

And Avenatti did a pretty good con job during the Kavanaugh hearing with his witness who claimed she saw Kav drugging the punch and standing in Rape lines at multiple parties. He was able to convince some folks her accusations were legitamet until she admitted they werent

It will be interesting to see how this becomes Trump's fault. I think I'll have to watch CNN tomorrow morning so they can explain it to me.

It will be interesting to see how this becomes Trump's fault. I think I'll have to watch CNN tomorrow morning so they can explain it to me.

In studio it will start out;
Avenatti was just forcefully trying to grap this you lady by the ***** because he was famous and Trump said it was ok.
Then cut a shot of Jim Acosta standing in the rain outside the WH gate

I'm going to take a wild guess at this. They both are Democrats that are accused of Assault against a women.

Another hero of the left falls hard.

Liberals need to do at least some research before they start idolizing people.

Are you sure you want go there? Republicans just elected three felons and a dead guy.

laughingcartoon.gif

Back
Top Bottom