• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Avenatti appears to blame Jacob Wohl for domestic violence arrest

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The plot thickens! Surefire acting like they take credit...perfect for this Trump era of reality-show governance and rule of law.

Jacob Wohl

Verified account

@JacobAWohl
13m13 minutes ago
More
Michael Avenatti seems to believe that I am responsible for him raising his hand to a woman. I am not.

Will he release the pictures of his battered victim?

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl

Well if this is to be believed and Avenatti has a track record of backing up his claims... This will be Trump's biggest attack on an enemy yet.

LAPD HQ

Verified account

@LAPDHQ
Follow Follow @LAPDHQ
More
We can confirm that today LAPD Detectives arrested Michael Avenatti on suspicion of domestic violence. This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more details as they become available.

4:04 PM - 14 Nov 2018

LAPD HQ
@LAPDHQ
15h15 hours ago
More
Update: We can confirm that Michael Avenatti (DOB: 02-16-71) was booked this afternoon on a felony domestic violence charge (273.5 PC). His bail is set at $50,000.

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1062858851618156544?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

What does the alleged victim have to say?
She was bruised, blackened eye... did she hit herself?

She filed the complaint... Didn't he go on record saying she hit him first and then she changed her mind and said it didn't happen??

Last edited:
That's a real convincing hoax to get the LAPD to formally charge you & get a judge to issue an emergency protective order against you from the victim.

As always though, he gets to defend himself and has the presumption of innocence.

Well if this is to be believed and Avenatti has a track record of backing up his claims... This will be Trump's biggest attack on an enemy yet.

That actually makes perfect sense. I can totally see Wohl, funded by Trump surrogates, hiring a woman to allow herself to be beaten then sneak into Avenatti’s apartment as a way to frame him. That’s actually much more believable than the idea that a Democrat, anti-Trump activist would ever hit a woman.

If I had to guess, I’d guess that Russians played the part of “middle man” in this obvious and failed operation.

That actually makes perfect sense. I can totally see Wohl, funded by Trump surrogates, hiring a woman to allow herself to be beaten then sneak into Avenatti’s apartment as a way to frame him. That’s actually much more believable than the idea that a Democrat, anti-Trump activist would ever hit a woman.

If I had to guess, I’d guess that Russians played the part of “middle man” in this obvious and failed operation.

And Avenatti's "She hit me first!" was just him playing along.....or something.

giphy.gif

LAPD HQ

Verified account

@LAPDHQ
Follow Follow @LAPDHQ
More
We can confirm that today LAPD Detectives arrested Michael Avenatti on suspicion of domestic violence. This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more details as they become available.

4:04 PM - 14 Nov 2018

LAPD HQ
@LAPDHQ
15h15 hours ago
More
Update: We can confirm that Michael Avenatti (DOB: 02-16-71) was booked this afternoon on a felony domestic violence charge (273.5 PC). His bail is set at $50,000.

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1062858851618156544?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

What does the alleged victim have to say?
She was bruised, blackened eye... did she hit herself?

She filed the complaint... Didn't he go on record saying she hit him first and then she changed her mind and said it didn't happen??

Jacob Wohl is going to prison and he better hope it's federal prison. Fresh young stuff like himself can become quite 'popular' in a general population.

Jacob Wohl is going to prison and he better hope it's federal prison. Fresh young stuff like himself can become quite 'popular' in a general population.

When is he going to prison?
Will you be throwing him a going away party? ;)

Surely you will stand with Avenatti and fight for his innocence right?

Go check that other thread...the one with the poll about whether he is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't know, he may just be lashing out and throwing out excuses. Wouldn't surprise me. But we also know the depths the Trump administration will sink to, we saw with Wohl an attempt to discredit Mueller through false sexual misconduct claims. So, unfortunately, with the Trump administration this accusation isn't completely unbelievable.

We're going to have to wait and see, this will need to be investigated seriously and thoroughly. We will see in the end what has happened.

I don't know, he may just be lashing out and throwing out excuses. Wouldn't surprise me. But we also know the depths the Trump administration will sink to, we saw with Wohl an attempt to discredit Mueller through false sexual misconduct claims. So, unfortunately, with the Trump administration this accusation isn't completely unbelievable.

We're going to have to wait and see, this will need to be investigated seriously and thoroughly. We will see in the end what has happened.

Exactly. If Wohl didn't have a history of this, it might be different. Avenatti seems like he's a scrapper. Scrappers don't always have the ability to hold their tempers. But with this being Wohl? Makes me wonder. Just too suspicious.

Yeah he claimed Kavanaugh and his buddies had a rape party ring going and Avenatti sure backed that one up . :lamo Avenatti is a lawyer he is trying to create reasonable doubt that is all that is going on. Let's wait and see what the accusing woman has to say. Apparently if the story is to be believed Avenotti screamed "She hit me first" suggesting that he at least hit her second.

That's a real convincing hoax to get the LAPD to formally charge you & get a judge to issue an emergency protective order against you from the victim.

As always though, he gets to defend himself and has the presumption of innocence.
True.
Unless you are a Republican judge.

Jacob Wohl has no credibility whatsoever. Avenatti has more but IDK he would be so stupid to falsely accuse someone of getting him falsely arrested...That's just the type of thinking the alt-reality guys do. Wohl is guilty.

Surely you will stand with Avenatti and fight for his innocence right?

just as strongly as you stood for Kavanaugh and we will give him the same benefit of the doubt that you gave Senator Susan Collins!

Yeah he claimed Kavanaugh and his buddies had a rape party ring going and Avenatti sure backed that one up . :lamo Avenatti is a lawyer he is trying to create reasonable doubt that is all that is going on. Let's wait and see what the accusing woman has to say. Apparently if the story is to be believed Avenotti screamed "She hit me first" suggesting that he at least hit her second.

Jacob Wohl said he had a client that Mueller raped...

Jacob Wohl said he had a client that Mueller raped...

You need to expand on how you think Wohl faked enough evidence to support a charge of felony domestic violence charge, which based on the LAPD release, is of a variety that covers when the victim is someone you know intimately.

Sounds pretty far fetched unless yyouu are suggesting that he somehow convinced Avannatti's girlfriend to beat herself and to have Avannatti yell "she hit me first".

When is he going to prison?
Will you be throwing him a going away party? ;)

Messing with Avenatti is one thing. Messing with Mueller is quite another. False accusations, bribing witnesses to manufacture 'evidence'. He could be looking at years, not months.

Messing with Avenatti is one thing. Messing with Mueller is quite another. False accusations, bribing witnesses to manufacture 'evidence'. He could be looking at years, not months.

Never mind... I guess you didn't get the inference in my above post.
Obviously you don't believe Wohl deserves due process.

Back
Top Bottom