• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Micah Xavier Johnson identified as Dallas gunman: Report

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Micah Xavier Johnson identified as Dallas gunman: Report - Washington Times

Micah Xavier Johnson has been identified as the gunman who killed five police officers and wounded seven others Thursday night at the conclusion of a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, several news outlets reported.
Johnson, 25, of of Mesquite, Texas, had no criminal record or known terror ties, CNN reported. He died later during a standoff with police in a parking garage.
Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said that the sniper told police negotiators that he was angry about recent police-involved shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement, although he claimed to be acting alone and not involved with any group.

“The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers,” he said.
Looks like we might have a hate crime going on here.

Live updates: 5 Dallas officers killed at protest - CNN.com

I love using the robot delivered explosive device that took him out. It's a Texas thing.

RIP Micah Xavier Johnson. Hopefully the good fight will lead to a massive reform in the police department. As someone that disagrees with Obama on almost everything, I agree that the police often act stupidly. In cases of black lives, they act illegally and violently. Even during times of war soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Police need to be held to the same standard. Allowing these thugs in uniforms to kill innocent civilians and have them suffer no repercussions in court is a complete outrage.

RIP Micah Xavier Johnson. Hopefully the good fight will lead to a massive reform in the police department. As someone that disagrees with Obama on almost everything, I agree that the police often act stupidly. In cases of black lives, they act illegally and violently. Even during times of war soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Police need to be held to the same standard. Allowing these thugs in uniforms to kill innocent civilians and have them suffer no repercussions in court is a complete outrage.

Ummm he's like a murderer. F him.

Wtf? You're praising murdered cops?

The Dallas PD does not have a bad record in dealing with blacks, your hero is a moron and black leaders here in Dallas are condemning the murders. More senseless murders solve nothing, hope he burns in Hell.

^^^Typical liberal mindset.

Leaders are useless. Look at Obama.

SICK: 'Black Lives Matter' Supporters Celebrate Murder of Dallas Cops » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is the true BLM supporters voicing their overwhelming support for the sniper. Sick stuff. BLM is a terror network.

The real terrorists are the cops. Look at their history compared to BLM. They plant evidence, they rape women, assault civilians, abuse their power, help ruin millions of people's lives.

^^^Typical liberal mindset.

Bucky is a right winger genius boy. How will you ever survive now that your idiotic stereotype is blown up?

The numbers do NOT bear out ANY of your claims. I know, I checked. Please do some research and check the math. The number of people killed by cops is statistically insignificant considering the number of interactions they have with the public. But, please, don't take my word for it. Check the stats for yourself.

The real terrorists are the cops. Look at their history compared to BLM. They plant evidence, they rape women, assault civilians, abuse their power, help ruin millions of people's lives.

BLM terror network will be dealt with after this.

I love using the robot delivered explosive device that took him out. It's a Texas thing.

Really ? That IS so Texas !

And you have evidence for these claims?

Right wings loves cops. Left wing hates cops.

I like chocolate. Fire bad!

You apparently have an ideology born out of idiotic stereotypes. Bucky is a right winger. Dodge all you like.. it doesn't change the facts.

Also... doubling down on Infowars link takes any credibility you thought you had completely out and down the toilet.

Last edited:
He's not a liberal. I have no idea what he is.

I do but am not allowed to say so in this part of the site, going to busy today in some sections of this site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom