• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Micah Xavier Johnson identified as Dallas gunman: Report

Ummm he's like a murderer. F him.

The idiocy in Bucky's hate filled posts has hit rock bottom

rather than turning around, Bucky has obtained a steam shovel and proceeds to dig deeper

^^^Typical liberal mindset.

I don't think its fair to blame liberals for that sort of idiocy. Nihilistic anarchist is more likely.

I don't think its fair to blame liberals for that sort of idiocy. Nihilistic anarchist is more likely.

You're right. Liberals just support it. My mistake.

The idiocy in Bucky's hate filled posts has hit rock bottom

rather than turning around, Bucky has obtained a steam shovel and proceeds to dig deeper

I think Bucky's trying to be a Paleocon 2.0.

Hard to hide racism with statements like this.

Truth hurts.

Not racist at all, I stated a fact. You seem to be the one who is playing the race card.

Was Johnson's alleged crime a hate crime. Yes or No?

But thanks for idiotic response.:mrgreen:

I guess the Dallas Police Department can't shoot straight. It would have been nice to have been able to find out what this asshole knows. We could always kill him later.

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Rawlings told reporters. "Other options would have exposed our officers in grave danger."

Dallas Police Used Robot With Bomb to Kill Ambush Suspect: Mayor - NBC News

Sure looks that way. Another poster that seems to warrant being shunned by the rational posters here IMO.

Confirms that even ****ed up people have internet access.

No they don't. I haven't seen a single person condone what those pieces of **** did.

Go to twitter hashtag "blm". SCARY. You can read every post that mentions #blm.

OMG, where is my tinfoil hat and emergency Kool-Aid when I need it?

Ask Bravo's hero Alex Jones. He keeps it under the sink next to the roach spray.

Bucky is a right winger genius boy. How will you ever survive now that your idiotic stereotype is blown up?

Since when do "right winger genius boy"s praise BLM and murdering cops in cold blood?
That seems to me to be allot more in line with leftist ideology, really.

No, he is not a Liberal.
Far from it.

Exactly my impression as well.

If true, then it becomes even more believeable that BLM is in fact a domestic terrorist organization
SAMUELS: The first claim of responsibility came through WorldStar Hip Hop, which has become BLM’s wire service, if you will. BLM leaders claimed responsibility on an encrypted chat called Telegram. And from there it was propagated on Twitter and other social media forums.

Today, they then claimed credit again. And this time it was on an Atlanta radio station. This is the same sequence of events that we saw after similar attacks on law enforcement across the country.

YOUNG: So BLM is claiming direct contact with the suspects in some way or direct operational support?

SAMUELS: In a roundabout way, yes. Their language is suggesting the cop killers were well known to the movement. They’re using words like “soldiers” and “fighters” for BLM.

#BlackLivesMatter Takes Responsibility for Dallas Attack - United Media Publishing

Specific to the bolded, these are the same tactics and tools used by ISIS, are they not? Time to engage DHS and FBI to bring this domestic terrorist organization down, and down hard, and down permanently.

Waging war against LEOs is unacceptable. Targeting and murdering LEOs is unacceptable.

No offence.. but NO ONE should be getting killed by cops. I saw your apology thread and 1200 deaths in a year... that is over 3 a day. In most countries that the US compares too it is damn hard to find statistics on this.. why? Because it so rarely happens. You have a violence problem with your police, who have turned in many places into a para-military force, and you have a racism problem. That people are getting killed, white or black, by cops at traffic stops and even laying down on the ground.. shows you have a problem.. a serious problem.

Just look at how the police handled the shooter. Did they try to get to him with no-lethal methods? of course not, they sent in a freaking bomb robot and blew him up.. he was by all accounts cornered and contained. When the police start doing that, then you have a serious problem.. when the public ACCEPT action like that, and the 1200 deaths a year ... then you have a serious problem. Add to that the underlying racism that many Americans are in total denial about, then you have a catastrophic problem.

This person (I refuse to say his name, he does not deserve to be acknowledged) is a criminal and a terrorist, and what he did is absolutely disgusting. But what lead him to do what he did.. that is what Americans have to look at. He might have been crazy, but he was far more pissed against white people and especially white cops, and he aint the only one. This kind of animosity does not just pop up without some sort of fuel... maybe it is time to look at that aspect instead of going down the usual road of more violence and denial.

I will leave you with this. Since I got up in the morning to the best of my knowledge there has been no police shootings of suspects in France, Germany, Spain, UK, Benlux, Portugal, Italy and so on... but based on statistics, 2 have been killed by the police in the US (on average).

Unfortunately, the world we live in includes people who shoot at cops, try to stab cops, grab cops, and 'threaten' cops. Not to mention accidents. And I'm not saying that ANY of it is good. But what it IS....is being blown WAY out of proportion.

Since when do "right winger genius boy"s praise BLM and murdering cops in cold blood?

Well guess what... you just saw it. So I guess you need to rethink the algorithms you use to formulate your ideology.

If true, then it becomes even more believeable that BLM is in fact a domestic terrorist organization

Specific to the bolded, these are the same tactics and tools used by ISIS, are they not? Time to engage DHS and FBI to bring this domestic terrorist organization down, and down hard, and down permanently.

Waging war against LEOs is unacceptable. Targeting and murdering LEOs is unacceptable.

It's believed by many that the BLM terror network studies ISIS terror strategies. Most likely forming a range of sleeper cells across the US. I wonder why Obama invites them to the White House.

Just a reminder, the shooter did not just hate cops, he also hated whites, meaning he was what he hated, a racist.

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Rawlings told reporters. "Other options would have exposed our officers in grave danger."

Dallas Police Used Robot With Bomb to Kill Ambush Suspect: Mayor - NBC News

I'm glad no other officers were hurt. This suspect deserves his fate, but I still wish he could have been caught alive. For one thing, he said he acted alone, while others are in custody. It would have been nice to get to the bottom of this tragedy. These shooters will get the death penalty, no doubt.

Well guess what... you just saw it. So I guess you need to rethink the algorithms you use to formulate your ideology.

Have you already forgotten all the praise and support for BLM from the Democratic presidential candidates during the primary?

Have you already forgotten the praise and support for BLM from the White House? The invitation to the White House?

Yeah, it's far easier to forget these things, harder to explain and dismiss them.

And, no, I don't believe that any of the above support the attacking and murdering of LEOs, but the fact that support and credence to BLM was condoned on BLM from them is a matter of public record, is it not?

What does that say about judgement and the instinct and inclination to pandering?

Since at least today because it's right here in this thread. Unless you're incapable of reading things that contradict your hackish bigotries

Yes, I remember all those leftists calling cops "jack-booted thugs" :roll:

I'm glad no other officers were hurt. This suspect deserves his fate, but I still wish he could have been caught alive. For one thing, he said he acted alone, while others are in custody. It would have been nice to get to the bottom of this tragedy. These shooters will get the death penalty, no doubt.
The authorities are not convinced he acted alone. Might be why thwe others aren't talking...let the dead shooter take the fall.

RIP Micah Xavier Johnson. Hopefully the good fight will lead to a massive reform in the police department. As someone that disagrees with Obama on almost everything, I agree that the police often act stupidly. In cases of black lives, they act illegally and violently. Even during times of war soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Police need to be held to the same standard. Allowing these thugs in uniforms to kill innocent civilians and have them suffer no repercussions in court is a complete outrage.

RIP the 5 LEOs that lost their lives. Good riddance to Micah Xavier Johnson, one less piece of trash in this world.

It's believed by many that the BLM terror network studies ISIS terror strategies. Most likely forming a range of sleeper cells across the US. I wonder why Obama invites them to the White House.

If an organization leads and conducts peaceful protests, fine. That's legal and well within their rights.

When an organization attack and murders, uses terrorist tactics such as sniping, uses communication tools and tactics typically used by terrorist organizations, it becomes a no brainer to categorize such an organization as a terrorist organization.

I have no idea why Obama invited BLM to the White House. It seems to be a severe lack of judgement on Obama's part and his handlers part.

Would it be improper to infer that he too supports what BLM stands for and the tactics they use? I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom